GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toronto ON - FS - Black 2 Dr '13 GTI 6pd **Sold**

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
***Sold***
You already know what it has in it.
Leather, sunroof, no NAV :oops: KESSY
Serron wheels Micheilin AS/3+ tires, Winter Michelin's tires on steelies. tints on windows except sunroof
STOCK 106Km. NoVAG-com tweaks.
It's literally a virgin.
Brakes were done last summer, Stoptech slotted rotors front / rear.. stop tech pads all around.
Waterpump was done September 2018, And replaced the intake manifold at K&H with the latest revision Oct 2019
interior leather/carpets have been detailed. love it when the fingerprints on the radio are all gone

Just needs a new home.
Price dropped $10,799 OBO. Yes... best offer. Cash in hand saves you a headache..+Full tank of 91 Gas LOL

No tire kickers, (I'm not here to teach you to drive stick) no Low ballers ...I will know you're serious if you contact me.
I have no problem getting the safety done however as they good only for 36 days it makes no sense and it's not a guarantee on the fitness of the car so I'm not in to BS.... that being said if you want one it'll cost you the fee
Car is in Markham ON
Best to time is weekends or when the sun is out so you can see it. I won't entertain nightly visits so once that sun drops...

thanks for looking, if you want pics of something specific send me an IM but I mean... it's a stock black GTI...

left side lights.jpgIMG_20191206_1336286.jpgsunroof.jpginterior driver seat.jpg
right rear.jpg

Last edited:

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Wait...you have two cars? lol
I wish.. LOL

this is my son's car. He wasn't driving it much anymore.. he got a GLK250 because 6pd was hurting his knees....so after I laughed at him I agreed to help him sell the GTI.
I thought about selling mine and keeping his but... cannot stand leather personally and I already know my creaks and bumps and with OEM parts after my accident doubtful I'd get anything for it.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
i know i know... i haven't posted pictures. Got the interior detailed but the lighting/foggy days sucks and cannot get a good picture. Exterior wise need to wash it again.. .and wait for sun to get good pic.. .or do I just take whatever pictures in the coin wash bay. Sigh... .
Need sun to get some good pictures...oh well....

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
i know i know... i haven't posted pictures. Got the interior detailed but the lighting/foggy days sucks and cannot get a good picture. Exterior wise need to wash it again.. .and wait for sun to get good pic.. .or do I just take whatever pictures in the coin wash bay. Sigh... .
Need sun to get some good pictures...oh well....

Gotta get those ??? gas station pics lol

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
TTT ... Happy Monday...

on another note KC beat NE.. hmmmmmm

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
TTT

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Arrrrrrrrg..

Mods...can you please move this to the Canada Classified forums? thanks!!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Mods can you move this to Canada Classifieds?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
TBT... so it's fitting it's a '13 for sale :0)

TTT

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
TTT

Merry Christmas!!! ??

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Boxing Day special

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
still for sale...
in GTA Canada....

Mods can you move to correct classified forum?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Still available... some flopped w/o making offer smh