GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

09vdubgti

Banned
i just noticed that the name of the song I asked about is clearly at the top of the player. I normally use tapatalk but just logged in now on my laptop and noticed. sorry for the dumb question, i never realized how different the view is between tapatalk and the full browser.

haha yea, I was wondering why you asking that. I was saying to myself, its right on the screen, is he blind...

keep posting up toons, this is the time of season where all the bangers are released before summers over.

09vdubgti

Banned
That song you posted was soo chill, with a nice vibe too it. Perfect Deep House.

I'll go check out my deep house/house playlist on the utube.

09vdubgti

Banned
Hell yea...

Tiesto - Traffic is what sealed the deal on me and Trance. First time I heard it was better than sex itself.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I'm actually not too sure what sold me on Trance when I was younger... But it was probably Tiesto :p

dav1d

Ready to race!
Ive seen him in concert twice, amazing experience!

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Anyone who has SiriusXM better be listening to the live stream from Electric Zoo on Electric Area. Theyre streaming live all weekend.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Anyone who has SiriusXM better be listening to the live stream from Electric Zoo on Electric Area. Theyre streaming live all weekend.

Shitt listening to it via satellite? Dude I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. I'll take lots of pics for this thread.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I've been listening to all my "oldies" mid 90s, late 90s, early 2000s trance stuff.

Man, I miss this music.