GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Travelers TV Show

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Whats up guy/gals. Since Westworld thread is pretty much dead until next season i figured i would post about this upcoming show to Netflix (December 23rd air date)

For those of you who live in Canada(and or Torrent) its already almost done airing as episode 8 has aired out of 12 episodes.

This show is pretty awesome.

Lets discuss if you want we should try and keep spoilers at a minimum until the US Netflix air date, Friday December 23rd, but let me guys know if you watch it and what you think about it. Showcase always seems to produce some rather good content.

Marcy is my favorite character.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
What's it about?

People from the future (Which is dying) have learned the ability to send their consciousness back in time and are trying to stop the world from dying. (its set in current times and follows a particular team of "Travelers"

They have to assume the life of the people that their consciousness jumped into which some are in positions of power etc. While also performing their missions to try and stop destruction and mayhem from plaguing the world.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
interesting. I'd never heard of this show, I'll give it a shot.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
i like it....watched a few episodes. Trying to save the......nope. can't tell you.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i like it....watched a few episodes. Trying to save the......nope. can't tell you.

Yeahhh. its good. i binge watched the available 8 episodes they had.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
x2 on this

Sounds kinda cool. How did you watch it already though?

Its airing in Canada. It will be available for US viewing via netflix on the 23rd.

Also i may or may not know someone who borrows things over the internet.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Just finished the season.... was pretty darn good. You quickly understand what's going on within the first episode, concept is pretty good as well. Sort of reminded me of 12 Monkeys.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Just finished the season.... was pretty darn good. You quickly understand what's going on within the first episode, concept is pretty good as well. Sort of reminded me of 12 Monkeys.

You finished the season? The last 3 episodes haven't even aired yet?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Ahh I thought it was finished... well that's good news lol

Yeah lol. There is an episode tonight. one on the 26th and then another(final for season) in first week of January.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Yeah lol. There is an episode tonight. one on the 26th and then another(final for season) in first week of January.

Excellent! I also started watching "The OA" quite a bit of hype on this one the past week. So far it's pretty interesting. Has a "Stranger Things" vibe to it.