GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TX emissions

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
I’m in the process or starting my build and wanted to know if anyone had any issues with passing emissions after swapping out intake down pipe and exhaust and tuning the engine? I have a long list of things I would like to start doing but wanted to make sure I wouldn’t have problems when I needed to get it inspected since it is also my daily driver. Thanks in advance

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
Should be fine. Get a catted DP and you might need an o2 spacer. What tune are you going with?
I think Ive narrowed it down to the Unitronic Stage 1+. I was planning on doing the tune first then short throw shifter, lowering springs, wheel spacers and then DP. The list goes on but thats the start of the build.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I think Ive narrowed it down to the Unitronic Stage 1+. I was planning on doing the tune first then short throw shifter, lowering springs, wheel spacers and then DP. The list goes on but thats the start of the build.

Stg1+ will be a great improvement over stock. Once you go dp and stg 2 you’ll likely need to invest in a clutch. Good starting list, should make the driving experience much better.

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
For $50 every 2 months I can just ride around with a temp tag all year long down here. I dont know if its like that up there but it seems like 1 out of every 5 cars here is always on temp tags. Not that I would consider driving around all incognito and $h!t without any registration, inspection or record of my vehicle in the system......;).

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure on the temp tag but I do see a lot of them. Most of the time shady lookin rides imo.
Its a $100 for a solid inspection that last for a year