GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine - CB1111 Serves Evening Spam on a Platter

cb1111

I saw on reddit that the captain went down with the ship. Imagine a good number of others did as well. Apparently this was one of the ships involved with snake island as well?
Yes, this apparently was the ship that did as it was told.

I wonder if there was an high ranking officer on board and if he made it off.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1650155033011.jpeg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Russia restoring captured, damaged Ukrainian tanks, vehicles - report (msn.com)

An interesting quote from the article

"Further, the Russian military claims to currently be recovering Ukrainian tanks that had been struck by Russian anti-tank missiles."

If they are restoring tanks that had been hit by anti-tank missiles, then the question is how good the anti-tank weapons are
Wouldn't the integrity of the work be suspect? I know very little of tank repairs but I imagine metal work needs to be of a uniform strength that is compromised during certain degree of damage repair...

cb1111

Wouldn't the integrity of the work be suspect? I know very little of tank repairs but I imagine metal work needs to be of a uniform strength that is compromised during certain degree of damage repair...
They can't even keep their own crap running. How can they restore damaged tanks and where are these "front line modern facilities"?

Images of Russian trucks say much about its military's struggles in Ukraine (msn.com)

Back to regular programming

WSJ Opinion: Putin's End Game | Watch (msn.com)

Ukrainian Troops Reportedly Fired A Captured Russian Rocket Launcher ... Back At The Russians (msn.com)