GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Unitronic Go to the Next Level Sale**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Unitronic is pleased to announce its "GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL" Sale starting on May 30, extending through June 10, 2016. During this promotion, you will receive a FREE Unitronic Stage 2 Performance Software Upgrade* when purchasing a new Unitronic Downpipe through Unitronic's Authorized Dealer Network.

To take advantage of this promotion, please contact your Authorized Unitronic Dealer to purchase your Unitronic Downpipe and be sure to mention this promotion at the time of purchase to ensure that you receive your FREE Unitronic Stage 2 Performance Software Upgrade.

For UniConnect and UniConnect+ Clients, Stage 2 Performance Software Upgrades can be flashed via UniConnect or UniConnect+ from the comfort of your own home or garage.**

Visit the Unitronic Dealer Locator Tool to find your nearest Authorized Dealer.

Be sure to visit our website HERE for more information regarding this promotion.

For more information about our Stage 2 Performance Software and Downpipes for your vehicle, please visit our website at www.getunitronic.com and select your vehicle's year, make, model, and engine from the drop-down selections.

Gino

Ready to race!
Good deal I would say for those wanting the downpipe and software. I enjoyed my Stage 2 when I had it.

Giuseppe

Passed Driver's Ed
I was talking to unitronic customer service and he said I could still take advantage of this sale even though I don't have a unitronic tune right now. Something about getting $100-150 off stage 2 tune?? I read the information on your site but don't see anything.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
I was talking to unitronic customer service and he said I could still take advantage of this sale even though I don't have a unitronic tune right now. Something about getting $100-150 off stage 2 tune?? I read the information on your site but don't see anything.

We offer a $150 DSG Combo Discount, if you get both ECU and DSG Performance Software together, so perhaps that's what they were referring to?

PRNDS

Any chance for an extension on the sale? Or when it's happening again? I am looking to go stage 2 from my uni stage 1+ and just saw this post

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Any chance for an extension on the sale? Or when it's happening again? I am looking to go stage 2 from my uni stage 1+ and just saw this post

Unfortunately the promotion has ended, sorry; I am unable to predict if/when it may happen again but be sure to follow us to stay up to date.

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
So.... is the combo deal still a thing? Id totes be interested in a stage 1 and dsg tune....

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Next Unitronic sale on hardware and/or ECU flashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.