Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
Thirsty Thursday

That's a sexy ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davserbic

Ready to race!

Better Contour Than Kim K

Ya'll asked for it so here it is. A little baby teaser of the Golf R bumper + lip combo.

Full edits to come soon!

Yayotas

Ready to race!

Yayotas

Ready to race!
Nice seats! Do they throw a code for airbags? I didnt see an airbag tag so Im guessing they're not included.

I moved all the sensors over. I'm just missing the resistors. So at the moment yes there is a light

tBass84

Ready to race!

Just came across this one again [emoji3] She is getting ready for R front end conversion - Stay tuned!

davserbic

Ready to race!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Itty Bitty Baby Feature

This past Friday I went to a local meet at a near-by mall to meet up with the local auto enthusiast crowd. Sadly, there was less than a handful of VW enthusiast there — all with Jettas. A few Audi's here and there but ultimately, it was a domestic run meet.

Scanning around for something that would peak my curiosity, my attention turned to this beautiful sunset on the other end of the parking deck where the meet was taking place. I whipped out my new DJI Osmo Mobile gimbal and attempted to capture some quick shots of the car during the sunset.

This is my first attempt at video — meaning first time shooting video AND editing for final. I'm not familiar with automotive photography so I don't really know which angles work best or what shots are typically included in the list so I just tried to base on some videos I remembered liking on Instagram.

Here is the end result – suggest you view on YouTube or if you're lazy, you can click below and watch the small version.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////