GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Veil lifted on 2016 Tacoma

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
No engine details just yet, but here's what the thing will look like:

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/07/2016-toyota-tacoma-photos/

No interior or engine details yet. But clearly this is just a facelift. I understand why, but damn this truck is from 2005 without a major frame or underpinning update! That's approaching Ranger status. The midsize truck market will be pretty interesting now, as the Colorado looks sportier, the Canyon looks more upscale.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm kinda looks like a truck - ugly and boxy. Shocked this is avail lol :)

WAP

Go Kart Champion
No engine details just yet, but here's what the thing will look like:

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/07/2016-toyota-tacoma-photos/

No interior or engine details yet. But clearly this is just a facelift. I understand why, but damn this truck is from 2005 without a major frame or underpinning update! That's approaching Ranger status. The midsize truck market will be pretty interesting now, as the Colorado looks sportier, the Canyon looks more upscale.

Typical Toyota bullshit. Fuck Toyota.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Why fix the Tacoma when it has been the best selling mid size truck for as long as I remember.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Those taillights look so cheap, they remind me of Civics with the Altezzas :yikes:

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Do not want

Why fix the Tacoma when it has been the best selling mid size truck for as long as I remember.

Because for a long time it was only competing against the equally outdated frontier. The new colorado is a serious contender that should steal some sales from toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAP

Go Kart Champion

Dat 1970's/1980's American car company logic...

Because for a long time it was only competing against the equally outdated frontier. The new colorado is a serious contender that should steal some sales from toyota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's hope.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I am not sure why the Big 3 killed their small trucks pretty much at the same time... still puzzles me. Given the current resales there is clearly a huge demand.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Damn, that's about as ugly as ugly gets!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
FAP has mastered this thread. We should all follow in his ingenious footsteps. :clap:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm kinda looks like a truck - ugly and boxy. Shocked this is avail lol :)

:word:

Typical Toyota bullshit. Fuck Toyota.

Those taillights look so cheap, they remind me of Civics with the Altezzas :yikes:

Toyota did invent Altezzas doe... with the... wait for it... Altezza.

Do not want

Dat 1970's/1980's American car company logic...

Damn, that's about as ugly as ugly gets!

FAP has mastered this thread. We should all follow in his ingenious footsteps. :clap:

I don't really like the Canyon/Colorado that much but I'd take it over this.

I'd rather just but a $3k Dogekota like Alan though.