GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Golf TSI emblem

parkuuoy

Hi guys,
As you can see in the first photo, I was in a accident and got my hatch door and rear bumper replaced (all covered under insurance). I just realised that the GOLF TSI emblem on the hatch door is missing on the new hatch door.
I know I can buy emblems online and attach them myself but I am quite a sucker for genuine parts.

Is there anything I can do about this (call insurance company who repaired my car etc)?
Or does VW sell any genuine emblem parts that I can buy online and stick onto the door?
I am quite a newbie with cars so any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 0092B720-4289-45A1-8713-E2B8FA416B4D.jpeg
    0092B720-4289-45A1-8713-E2B8FA416B4D.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 67

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hi guys,
As you can see in the first photo, I was in a accident and got my hatch door and rear bumper replaced (all covered under insurance). I just realised that the GOLF TSI emblem on the hatch door is missing on the new hatch door.
I know I can buy emblems online and attach them myself but I am quite a sucker for genuine parts.

Is there anything I can do about this (call insurance company who repaired my car etc)?
Or does VW sell any genuine emblem parts that I can buy online and stick onto the door?
I am quite a newbie with cars so any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
If your car was returned to you in a condition less than what it was prior to the accident it is not unreasonable for you to call and reopen the claim to have it corrected by professionals