GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wetMoney's Build

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Is that the same road Dubrun cruise was on?

yes first video was.
2nd video is also in the general area..

my gopro was acting weird, i couldnt get a full video. thats why it just stops

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion

So I installed this baby this weekend! :thumbup:
What an improvement. I have to say that I was NOT a believer in the DV+ at first. There are other compnaies that make DV upgrades like the a "spacer" that is just for sound. I want improvement in performance, not Turbo sounds!
I figured, "whats wrong with the stock DV? It functions fine and I don't feel a need to change it...Is this another one of those "spacers" for sound?" I was wrong. Adding this DV+ from GoFastBits is legit. I am now a believer and I don't know why I waited so long!

Install:
(stock location on IHI is on the turbo)
This was pretty straight forward. Car on jack stands. 3 allen key screws. DAMN that top screw was a pain to get to! Pop off top portion on the stock DV, remove stock spring and replace all new DV+ hardware.
took me about a half hour I'd say.
-I see having the Unitronic DV relocation Kit would make this MUCH easier*

First impressions:
Got Boost? YES! I am now holding boost all the way to redline. The car does not feel like it is falling off at all. I believe the stock DV would let the car feel as if it was running out of steam. I am stage 2 and I am holding 18psi of constant boost now with the DV+. I'm loving my car all over again. :D
I had a buddy in the passenger seat and he could feel a difference. So its not the placebo affect here at all!

Also, prior to the GFB DV+. I had the Rev C DV. I got that annoying whine when I installed my intake. Adding the DV+ fixed that issue. It feels so much better accelerating now and not hearing that whine!

The GFB DV+ its a great addition to my car. It is a performance "upgrade" that will make your driving experience that much more enjoyable.
:thumbsup:

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
Took your advice and picked up the GFB DV fron Ryan, installed it and this morning oh my goodness.....full boost never felt so good.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
That exhaust sounds amazing! Great vids too man, also jealous of those roads

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Thanks mattttt! Im jealous that you have Mulholland Drive near by!

Hahah yeah man I just drove the snake yesterday too. I admit I'm pretty lucky to have all these canyons basically in my backyard, I'll have get some videos next time