GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

What are the benefits to a euroswitch?

ChefT

Ready to race!
Euroswitch will allow for different functionality depending on which one you get. Most people get them to be able to run a rear fog light and/or parking lights. As you know on the stock switch it is either headlights on or off and a single pull for fog lights. On a Euroswitch you can run your parking lights without your headlights on and also run parking lights with front and (if installed) rear fogs on as well. Of course it still has the headlight on/off control as well.

It says MK5 but it is the same on MK6.

Are city lights just DRLS? I didn't even know our cars had rear fogs. Huh. Learn something new every day! I bought my euroswitch so I could have an auto on/off headlight. I was spoiled with my g35 having one stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

zrickety

The Fixer
City lights are parking lights. I had to run a trigger wire but it's nice when you don't need the headlights.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Are the trigger wire instructions the same for halogen cars as it is bi xenon? I can find the DIY for bi xenon but not one specifically for halogen. Can anyone confirm?

EJBGTIVI

Go Kart Champion
Are the trigger wire instructions the same for halogen cars as it is bi xenon? I can find the DIY for bi xenon but not one specifically for halogen. Can anyone confirm?
Yes , installing the trigger wire is the same regardless of which headlights you have .

santiagoafull

Hi brothers, don't ligh on the coming and leaving home!
OEM switch and EURO with AUTO...
I have vag com, but not work....
Please help me