GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you listening to?

09vdubgti

Banned

"Wake me with all your colours..And help me to fall for you..Call me with all your senses, I need to see the way"

so pissed D.C got them for monthly residencies...i never miss them when they are around my area.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Taking it slow this morning.
Im tryna get wifed up to her.... sooooo uhhhh

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Stunning, Answer42 sooo good

09vdubgti

Banned
Just started this...had no idea Joe Budden released a new album. On track #3 right now, and so far it's a solid hip hop album.

i'd like it better if Wayne wasn't in it, Tank and Fabo take this song.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Pretty Lights has been on a good run for me lately.

McQueen77

Banned
Pretty Lights has been on a good run for me lately.

I recently had a good pretty lights run as well.

Lately: Team Sleep, Ice Cube, Biggie, Tupac, Dre, Slipknot

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Anyone into trap?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Just started this...had no idea Joe Budden released a new album. On track #3 right now, and so far it's a solid hip hop album.

i'd like it better if Wayne wasn't in it, Tank and Fabo take this song.

Jo Biden?
From Space?

EYYYYYYYYYY

McQueen77

Banned
DIE ANTWOORD

I fap to yolandi on the reg

LOVE Die Antwoord. First discovered them when I was on tour with my buddy's band in Europe, opening for the Linkin Park tour. They were main support. Had never heard of them and totally got into it. Saw them recently live in Pomona. Great act. Love this video. That chick is really hot but man, she's seriously tiny.

If you want to check out some other good South African rap, check out Jack Parow.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
LOVE Die Antwoord. First discovered them when I was on tour with my buddy's band in Europe, opening for the Linkin Park tour. They were main support. Had never heard of them and totally got into it. Saw them recently live in Pomona. Great act. Love this video. That chick is really hot but man, she's seriously tiny.

If you want to check out some other good South African rap, check out Jack Parow.

God damn it, my best friends sister dressed up as that girl for halloween and was a dead ringer (dyed white eyebrows and mullet wig). It was weird.

NEOHMark

Ready to race!
Steely Dan. On continual shuffle. IMHO, not much sounds better through BT and the GTI sound system...