GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Ordered it some upgrades. The land yacht needed it.

This better be driven by Zakk Klapman or Matt Farrah on The Smoking Tire when it’s where you envision it. I remember going through your last build. Stunning, form meets function!!

Wascally Wabbit1

Drag Racing Champion
Ordered it some upgrades. The land yacht needed it.

Nice. Basically the setup I used to run except I kept the vacume pump. Just an FYI that valve cover caused me lots of grief. Where they stuck the vent and how it is baffled makes for significant oil loss to the catch can especially if it is mounted lower than the valve cover.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
This better be driven by Zakk Klapman or Matt Farrah on The Smoking Tire when it’s where you envision it. I remember going through your last build. Stunning, form meets function!!

Thanks! I'm being even more OCD with this car. Ha!

Nice. Basically the setup I used to run except I kept the vacume pump. Just an FYI that valve cover caused me lots of grief. Where they stuck the vent and how it is baffled makes for significant oil loss to the catch can especially if it is mounted lower than the valve cover.

Thank you for that info! I will keep this in mind during install.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Ordered an R32 belly pan guard today plus front rotors and pads. My rotors are toast, and have a bit of a shimmy under heavy braking. Going to do brake fluid, front brakes and an oil change this weekend.

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
Ordered an R32 belly pan guard today plus front rotors and pads. My rotors are toast, and have a bit of a shimmy under heavy braking. Going to do brake fluid, front brakes and an oil change this weekend.
Loves my tdi belly pan guard, what rotors and pads? I used 312mm gti Zimmermann and textar oem pads, but they are very dusty ?

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Looks Great Flow....what brand...link...how much dolla dolla bills yo??

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Loves my tdi belly pan guard, what rotors and pads? I used 312mm gti Zimmermann and textar oem pads, but they are very dusty ?

The R32 belly pan looks so much better...especially with the purposeful ducting. Was on the 401 today at a speed that would have meant big points if pulled over, a reduction in wheel shimmy at high speeds and maybe a slight reduction in wind noise..I always have music on.

Zimmerman rotors...stoptech pads. My rotors were pretty glazed. New brake fluid and an oil change as well.

Discovered my passenger fog light lens is cracked and will need to be replaced at some point.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
4 x 5L liqui moly molgen....new passenger fog light(badly cracked lens), LED 9006 Fog lights, Rear License plate LED's, and a cargo net for the trunk that goes in just behind the back seats at the fixed mounting points(Envelope style)

Attachments

• Molygen.LED.jpg
    Molygen.LED.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 109

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
4 x 5L liqui moly molgen....new passenger fog light(badly cracked lens), LED 9006 Fog lights, Rear License plate LED's, and a cargo net for the trunk that goes in just behind the back seats at the fixed mounting points(Envelope style)
How bright are those LEDs? I'm thinking about new lower front bumper grills in the picture, what do you think?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1581980177290.jpg
    FB_IMG_1581980177290.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 130