GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Finally got the A5 seats installed and Bi Xenons.
710B02FF-6486-4F05-A3F6-C4A235B9512F.jpeg
EEDB7CF5-25C1-458C-929A-1ADA10C9F838.jpeg

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Looks very comfortable 👍
Thanks....yeah they’re a different level of comfort and vastly improved adjustability. Zero flex either. Definitely miss the hard bolstered seats a bit, but, with a bad back these are far better for me!!

How are your seats Vin?

Last edited:

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Winters on today
1DA52CB9-13D4-4561-B0B7-B7FA8514DDDB.jpeg2DCDAB79-05F0-4FC3-9F51-702C787FB77A.jpeg

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
If anyone wanna jump on it, it's on facebook marketplace

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201101-190250.png
    Screenshot_20201101-190250.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20201101-202050.png
    Screenshot_20201101-202050.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 102

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Get find Ben, i'm jealous !

Ho much are you getting these seats for?

Thanks Mark. Only paid 250 for em if i recall. They're fairly common on kijiji. They change the driving experience with a different level of support and with the beefier hard moulded backside there's zero flex backwards when you goose it. Coming from manual seats to these are like being used to Jack Daniels and then having Pappy Van Winkle🤩

Last edited:

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
Thanks Mark. Only paid 250 for em if i recall. They're fairly common on kijiji. They change the driving experience with a different level of support and with the beefier hard moulded backside there's zero flex backwards when you goose it. Coming from manual seats to these are like being used to Jack Daniels and then having Pappy Van Winkle🤩
They definitely look more comfortable than mine from golf sportswagon, but I paid 100, not gonna complain 😂😂

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
They definitely look more comfortable than mine from golf sportswagon, but I paid 100, not gonna complain 😂😂

and you got the back seats too lol

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
You speakin my language, if you got the stuff Im on my way

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
At 278k km, it looks like the Clutch Release/Throwout bearing is now toast. The noise sounds like it could be from a belt tensioner or roller on the pulley side BUT the noise is slightly louder on the Transmission side.
The noise goes away when the clutch is pushed in. Unfortunately, I sold and moved out of my House Last Friday, so no garage to repair this so will let my Buddy's at Andrews Garage handle the repair.

I found and ordered a Sach Clutch Kit with Single Mass Flywheel from Rock Auto for a great price.

Last edited:

Theonlycam

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone know how hard it would be to change the calipers, my passenger side is rusted shut and the dealer wants to charge about $1600 (-20%) to have it done with brake flush.

Theonlycam

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone know how hard it would be to change the calipers, my passenger side is rusted shut and the dealer wants to charge about $1600 (-20%) to have it done with brake flush.
Also if anyone knows a good place to get calipers and if I should go with new or remanufactured