GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

skotcoop

Ready to race!
My buddy shot my car in the studio :thumbsup:

I wish I did this for a living. Man I love cars and I love photography. Looks so sexy.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Soooo, catch cans are cool but not that much helpful? Planned on installing but the thing that worries me is the northeast winter temps, I can't have those lines freezing up.

OhioMK6

Ready to race!

Bill19751

Ready to race!
So the new tire? I've put air in it twice since yesterday. It dropped by about 7-10 psi since yesterday. Took it back. They did a dunk test in soapy water, couldn't find anything. No problems with the valve stem. They said there is a very small bend on the inside (see pic) but didn't think it was not the problem and not bad enough to worry about.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So the new tire? I've put air in it twice since yesterday. It dropped by about 7-10 psi since yesterday. Took it back. They did a dunk test in soapy water, couldn't find anything. No problems with the valve stem. They said there is a very small bend on the inside (see pic) but didn't think it was not the problem and not bad enough to worry about.

This kind of shit drives me crazy. A week or 2 ago I had 2 tires low on air. One of them was flat as hell, like hardly any psi registered at all, and the other one was at about 20 psi. Well I found a nail in the tire that had 20 psi, but the tire that was completely flat I couldn't find a single leak using soapy water.

I filled up the really flat tire and I haven't lost any psi since I put air in it. I have no idea why it went flat as there's no obvious reason for it at all. That's twice now I've basically woken up and my tire went completely flat over night. I'm not sure if it's happened to the same tire twice though, since I've rotated the tires once or twice since the last time.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
This kind of shit drives me crazy. A week or 2 ago I had 2 tires low on air. One of them was flat as hell, like hardly any psi registered at all, and the other one was at about 20 psi. Well I found a nail in the tire that had 20 psi, but the tire that was completely flat I couldn't find a single leak using soapy water.

I filled up the really flat tire and I haven't lost any psi since I put air in it. I have no idea why it went flat as there's no obvious reason for it at all. That's twice now I've basically woken up and my tire went completely flat over night. I'm not sure if it's happened to the same tire twice though, since I've rotated the tires once or twice since the last time.

Do you have rubber stems?