GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

CMGTI

Ready to race!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Supersports are to low to clear my winter wheels. I jave to go with a more mild drop

VWR sport springs is that i have, dropped about 1/2" to 3/4". takes away enough of the wheel gap for me.

Last edited:

spiker369

on air, don't care
Got her aligned today. Swapped my front struts back in December/January and never got it aligned. Chewed threw a set of tires up front due to really bad toe. :yikes:

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Well I didn't do anything...but this big ass friggen dump truck let some debris fly and bounced off my CW Saturday night...woke up Sunday and there's a lovely split creeping it's way from left to center of my windshield..

Greeeeeaaat way to start my Sunday.

Anyone know a good place in GTA/Toronto to get a reasonable replacement windshield? I called my insurance...my deductible is $500...makes no sense to go through them.

Getting one from the stealership is out of the question....

guess the good news is i can get those annoying paint chip above the windshield sanded and painted over cause I don't think DR Colourchip will be able to go that deep..unless someone has experience otherwise with it.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Just got my 235/40/18 Pilot Super Sports installed... wow. Had the cheapest knock off brand tires before... what a difference. I have traction in all of 2nd and only lose a bit in first... and thats with the roads moderately wet. Love 'em already

gnarlynikocc

Got these beauties back from powder coat yesterday :D

"Satin Black"

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Changed oil, going to have to wait until tomorrow to rotate wheels due to heat humidity and laziness.

Odd find when i popped my hood:

It was found resting on top of passenger light, under the hood. no idea where it came from. Can anyone identify this nut? looks like theres some sort of blue colored threadlock in there.

Me007gold

Ready to race!
Changed oil, going to have to wait until tomorrow to rotate wheels due to heat humidity and laziness.

Odd find when i popped my hood:

It was found resting on top of passenger light, under the hood. no idea where it came from. Can anyone identify this nut? looks like theres some sort of blue colored threadlock in there.

Nut from the top of the strut tower?

j4u9

Painted my rims today. Been having trouble finding the right rim color for the CSG. Was messing around and pretty happy with how it turned out. Black base coat with a dark gray center that fades out, like a gradient.