GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

spiker369

on air, don't care
Wouldn't be able to race in that would you?

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

I mean, technically you can, bags let you raise it and shit. However, invidious is slammed static. But I have only seen a few bagged cars take their cars to tracks. Hope you ain't talking street racing.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I mean, technically you can, bags let you raise it and shit. However, invidious is slammed static. But I have only seen a few bagged cars take their cars to tracks. Hope you ain't talking street racing.

But at the drag strip with those tires?

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

spiker369

on air, don't care
But at the drag strip with those tires?

It's probably possible. Idk I personally don't see the point in going to a drag strip unless you do some serious modifications to your engine.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
It's probably possible. Idk I personally don't see the point in going to a drag strip unless you do some serious modifications to your engine.

As in?

spiker369

on air, don't care
I have to look into it thanks :)

:thumbsup: also, if going to the drag strip is your cup of tea, all the best to you. Wasn't trying to come off as a dick. If it's what you enjoy then go for it! As long as the racing is kept off the streets and safe. :)

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
Knocked student loans down to a point where I can finish them off in december. Then I am hopefull to start modding a little more.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Eurosport x brace and snow stage 2 meth kit. Swapped my neuspeed throttle body pipe with a bsh that had a meth bung. Having some electric issues with the meth kit that I'm trying to track down.

Gino

Ready to race!
Eurosport x brace and snow stage 2 meth kit. Swapped my neuspeed throttle body pipe with a bsh that had a meth bung. Having some electric issues with the meth kit that I'm trying to track down.

How is that X-brace so far? Considering getting one.

93serprise

Ready to race!
I'm too scared to install mine....lol.

Sent from my magic time machine after inserting crystals.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'm too scared to install mine....lol.

Sent from my magic time machine after inserting crystals.
Don't be. But have a few extra drill bits on hand. I broke a bit and had to run to the store. It really wasn't too bad of an install.

The water/meth turned out to be a pain. Had intended on running dual nozzles and use a spacer but I got a bad spacer apparently and the nozzle wouldn't thread in. I found this out after I had the throttle body off the car....

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I like it honestly. I was concerned my sway bars and other suspension mods were going to make it feel less noticeable but it didn't. Really tightens things up a lot in terms of body roll.

I feel you, I was a bit concerned that all my suspension mods would make this addition less noticeable. After installing mine, I feel a hatch brace is a huge upgrade and I'd maybe prioritize over sway bars. I think the xbrace is amazing for the money.