GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion
carbon steel flavor is too sophisticated for you, i get it. a basic blue for you.

You talk to me like that again i'll put an old tensioner in your car while you sleep.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
She's used to it. I'm ignoring her right now for the 45 mpg dad-mobile

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
might need to invest in a heat gun though, unless you have access to a pizza oven that you don't mind having some paint fumes in....
For a heat gun you don't need name brand. I bought one at harbor freight for around $15 that works great.
[emoji38], harbour freight heat gun it is lol

Sent from my Pixel 2

torga

Autocross Champion
Euro tails are a huge change. One of the most aesthetically pleasing things I’ve ever done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want to do Euro tails and Osram headlamps, but my wallet desperately needs a break.

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Installed my Eurosport x brace yesterday. Was kinda nervous about drilling, but it ended up working out. Managed to not screw it up too badly, and am pretty happy with the result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you install over the carpet? I'm hoping I can peel back the carpet to drill/nutsert and then only have to poke 6 small holes in the carpet. Don't want it to be noticeable when it's removed.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I want to do Euro tails and Osram headlamps, but my wallet desperately needs a break.

It definitely hurt to do but goddamn this combo looks aggressive

torga

Autocross Champion
It definitely hurt to do but goddamn this combo looks aggressive
I wanna do a catch can, RCD330 and a catback first. That'll take care of my immediate wants/needs so I can focus on saving for those sweet, sweet lights. Barring any surprise repairs, of course.

Also playing with the idea of retrofitting a Mk7 MFSW. Man, those just look sexy.

torga

Autocross Champion
i have some DEPO LED tails in dark cherry i was going to list up if you're interested... get the look without the pricetag

What's it take to install these, coding-wise and/or adapter-wise?

Installed deAuto dual led fog lights. in 30 degree weather, in sandals and shorts because im dumb.

Did something similar once; changed out motor/trans mounts in the dirt/sand on a 15-20mph day. Didn't have a nice time.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
What's it take to install these, coding-wise and/or adapter-wise?

comes with adapters that will prevent a constant error. coding wise i imagine the fix i did for my OEM ones i picked up would also work for these but i cannot confirm as i did this after installing the OEM ones i have now. the errors i got were pretty infrequent but more of a nuisance. they always lit up. the drivers side outer has one dead LED, btw, but the rest light up perfectly.