Autocross Champion
I steam cleaned the interior.

Attachments

• 20200926_145230.jpg
    20200926_145230.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91

torga

Autocross Champion
What spec wheels and tires did you roll with?
Previous owner put 18x8.5 +45 with 225/40 in the front, and 18x9.5 +35 with 235/40 in the rear. Rear wheels need max negative camber from the eccentric bolt.

I'll be going to 18x8.5 +43 with 235/40, square.

This gonna be like stepping out of the Wright Flyer and into an F22.....
That's what I've heard and I'm very, very excited. In the past with Stage 2 and a stock clutch, I was frequently spinning tires before the clutch would slip.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Previous owner put 18x8.5 +45 with 225/40 in the front, and 18x9.5 +35 with 235/40 in the rear. Rear wheels need max negative camber from the eccentric bolt.

I'll be going to 18x8.5 +43 with 235/40, square.

That's what I've heard and I'm very, very excited. In the past with Stage 2 and a stock clutch, I was frequently spinning tires before the clutch would slip.

Real nice, should be a huge improvement in about every way possible.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Stock is so slow I couldn't get away from some sonata that kept tailing me 😑. Finally when I got to my destination I decided to take a pic. Definitely needs a wash , but still looks good.

Attachments

• PXL_20200926_180637327.jpg
    PXL_20200926_180637327.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 104

torga

Autocross Champion
I don't know if square is the way to go? Pretty sure they'll vibrate like crazy. :unsure:
I'm looking for the type of back problems that only square wheels can give me.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Did the fender screw mod finally, the slight rubbing kept annoying me. All is well and it was super easy to do, probably took less than 5 minutes to do both sides. 10/10, no more rubbing

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Stage 2 re flash was a success. I know the tune will settle a bit in a few hundred miles . But man does it haul right now , drove about 30 miles was a blast.
If this ecu fails , I'm blaming it on IE and going with Unitronic next time🤣🤣.

synthetikv

Ready to race!
ripped off window tint. used heatgun, followed every guide i could find on doing it as clean as possible, even with that all 4 windows that roll down were covered in adhesive that i had to scrape off for the next hour... luckily the rear windows peeled right off no problem. Have to make my car legal in NYS again... After this and an older $1500 ticket for tints ($250 per window) I don't think I'll ever tint a car again in my life...

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Sorry that happened to you. The cop that pulled you over must have really been pissed at you. Instead of of one ticket he wrote you for each window, that there is pure evil. I don't hate the police, but the one acting like that makes me wonder about all the hate he carries inside.

synthetikv

Ready to race!
Sorry that happened to you. The cop that pulled you over must have really been pissed at you. Instead of of one ticket he wrote you for each window, that there is pure evil. I don't hate the police, but the one acting like that makes me wonder about all the hate he carries inside.

It was a few years ago before I moved outta NYS so I'm over it. And honestly the cop was super nice, we chatted for a bit, then he wrote me a ton of tickets so i dunno... Now that I'm back and DMV is actually letting me in to register my car I don't want to risk it happening again. Plus I think they changed the laws here where you won't even pass inspection with tint.