GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

zrickety

The Fixer

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
836E0778-E61B-4A3B-9D2B-F31248F660E1.jpeg

just need to run the vacuum hose and put the tap in.Haven’t messed with brightness or settings at all. ?

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
I do remember reading about that in your thread. Thanks for the reminder because yeah that would be a PITA. I'm surprised at how heavy it is!!!!

I made sure to buy the Victor sealant also. Is the sealant for around the billet flange part? I have not received the iABED RMS yet so I am not sure if it has some sort of instructions. I am going to print the VW RMS install sheet for reference.

This plate?

View attachment 164817

Install is the week of Feb 17th. Took the whole week off for my daughters bday and to do some stuff around the house and figured why not throw a clutch install in the mix ?. I have never done one but figured when things don't go as planned I will have a week to get it straight. I'm sure I won't have a tool or something at some point despite preparing for a month now.
If you haven't, watch the videos about the RMS and iAbed on this youtube channel. Also, I had a hell of the time pressing the seal into the metal casing of the iAbed. Just make sure you have something to press it with.

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
i still need to install my catch can and boost tap so i can connect my gauge up.... can it be warm up here yet?
I have an APR catch can sitting in the garage waiting to be installed :(

torga

Autocross Champion
I have an APR catch can sitting in the garage waiting to be installed :(
I have an ECS can and I kind of wish I got an APR. No issues at all with the ECS can - the APR can just looks nicer lol
I have to drain it every 5-7 days since it's been hovering between 20-40F.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
If you haven't, watch the videos about the RMS and iAbed on this youtube channel. Also, I had a hell of the time pressing the seal into the metal casing of the iAbed. Just make sure you have something to press it with.

Awesome!! I had not seen that and it answered all my questions that I had. I do have a shop press and would like to get that pressed in ahead of time so I can just put her on. Thanks for the link.

I looked down at a light and caught this.

45k on the nose. Oh man that 70 degrees has got to be nice!!!

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
How. How. Did the first owner die and their car was locked in their garage and no one knew for 6 years? Are you that old lady who only drives it church on Sunday?