brat_burner

Autocross Champion
66E8AB64-FBB9-4E40-B522-89062D979A5E.jpeg
Time for service 🤬

vdubnick

Drag Racing Champion

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
No more airbag error, no more taillight out light on the dash. Only cost me a new bulb housing and a bit of labour

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Listed my baby for sale today.

If interested, hit up F/S thread. Trying to sell as-is but may consider parting out as well.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Just looking to get a change of pace and have something more family friendly and off-road/tow capable. 2dr with awkwardly folding front seats is becoming more of a pain.

It's bittersweet, honestly.

Phur

Autocross Champion
No more airbag error, no more taillight out light on the dash. Only cost me a new bulb housing and a bit of labour
Lady Phur’s Jetta has had an airbag light and CEL for quite some time now. I picked up a Vagcom cable the other day. I just haven’t had the opportunity to mess with it yet. Hopefully soon.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Listed my baby for sale today.

If interested, hit up F/S thread. Trying to sell as-is but may consider parting out as well.
Damn you are straight up dead to me.

Nah good luck with the sale man. Any idea what's next?

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Damn you are straight up dead to me.

Nah good luck with the sale man. Any idea what's next?
Not sure yet, leaning towards a low-mile Q5 TDI or similar though. Seems to check most of the boxes with MPG, features, tow capacity, safety, cargo room, off-road, etc.

Was looking at smaller trucks like the Tacoma 4x4 and Colorado Diesel but they're just bland to drive imo.

I kinda want to stay with something that's stick shift though, but reality is bleak on that one. In a perfect world I'd just keep the GTI and add the Q5 TDI, but PCS'ing two cars and a bike might be a annoying lol...

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
What about a Cayenne? You can get those in Manual and it checks all your boxes

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
What about a Cayenne? You can get those in Manual and it checks all your boxes
I honestly didn't even know those came in stick, but I see two issues:
- rare/hard to find stick and low miles
- much worse MPG than TDI

I'll see if I can test drive one though as that would be pretty awesome. Thanks for the rec