GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Since topping up, my reservoir is still in the "good" section after: drive home Fri, stop at the store on the way home, in the garage all night Fri + all day today. It's a little reassuring that it's not some sort of blown hose, dump instantly situation, but now I've got to do some forensics (after this hurricane) and keep a bottle of coolant in my trunk.

As a fellow CW 2dr guy I loved what you did with yours, sad to see you go. The Euro lip makes all the difference! Your [Audi]4 looks great, reminds me of my black 9-3 :love:
I swear if I ever see a Viggen in good condition I'm buying it!!! I still do miss the Saab!!

Thanks for the compliments. I tried to keep it understated... wish sometimes I pulled to trigger on the K04...No way I would have sold it if I had.
I just hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I do. The A4 may be at the same HP but since it's so heavy it doesn't launch the same. AND the back seat doesn't have any more room for my Little guys car seat than the GTI...what the hell??? Trunk is cavernous though wow

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Its so hard, to say goodbye....but hello"s are pretty cool too!!
So....long story short 😓😥 but then 😏🤓
Congrats on the upgrade the gti definitely looked sweet. Hope the A4 brings you many years of joy. What's the first mod😉?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I swear if I ever see a Viggen in good condition I'm buying it!!! I still do miss the Saab!!

Thanks for the compliments. I tried to keep it understated... wish sometimes I pulled to trigger on the K04...No way I would have sold it if I had.
I just hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I do. The A4 may be at the same HP but since it's so heavy it doesn't launch the same. AND the back seat doesn't have any more room for my Little guys car seat than the GTI...what the hell??? Trunk is cavernous though wow

That is why Clarkson said if everyone bought the car they needed we would all be driving Golfs (something like that). A4’s are great tho, they always turn my head when I see one.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Congrats on the upgrade the gti definitely looked sweet. Hope the A4 brings you many years of joy. What's the first mod😉?
JB4 i think... i really want to change the grill to an all blacked out version.. But u can wait lol

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Please let us know how they work for you. I really like my AS3+.
My initial impressions after 40miles. steering wheel feedback isn't as good as the as3+ ,
but grip better. But since I didn't really break them in yet I hope that the steering feedback improves some what .

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
I love those 52s.. so good looking. Shame they are boat anchors. I really wish they were lighter.. would have bought them years ago.

i drive slow anyway, lol

torga

Autocross Champion
I finally decided to rotate my tires after about 8k miles. They have maybe 11k total on them.... The fronts were almost down to the wear bars lmao. Rears are probably 80%.
Damn, that is a big discrepancy. What tires are these?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I finally decided to rotate my tires after about 8k miles. They have maybe 11k total on them.... The fronts were almost down to the wear bars lmao. Rears are probably 80%.
Sheesh that's aggressive treadwear

GolNat

Autocross Champion

All my tires have been like that. I figured it was a sporty hatchback thing. I didn’t rotate my last set that often (5k miles) and the fronts were shot way before the rear. This new set I’ll try to rotate every 1-2k miles.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
All my tires have been like that. I figured it was a sporty hatchback thing. I didn’t rotate my last set that often (5k miles) and the fronts were shot way before the rear. This new set I’ll try to rotate every 1-2k miles.
Yea, I just put it off thinking they’d be fine.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Chisel_86

Go Kart Champion
I replaced my water pump last Saturday. Took me about 5 hours start to finish without removing the intake manifold. It wasn't too bad honestly, especially for the first time ever doing it. I'm confident that I could do it quicker in the future. I have a CBFA, but it's an early one without the additional sensor in the housing so I installed the all metal Graf version.