GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
24C9AFC4-A017-4B6D-94C4-A3F4E520BA2E.jpeg
F5D36A97-9748-4D2E-99A5-D44F4F702C73.jpeg

I’ve ALWAYS wanted a car I could put Christmas lights on 🥰 don’t know why, but love it! Also got the exclusive @2slowvw ornament!
2A0E6181-36FE-4669-90A8-AAB5CF695DE7.jpeg

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
002BA40F-EF5E-4D54-B8CD-63C9DF6742DB.jpeg

Can’t get these two to pass no matter how much I drive around. Funny thing is they were all “passed” but then I had a random fault I tried to clear and it reset them all so I had to start all over. Now those two just won’t change.

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
At least with the manual, it's a struggle to put power down, even with 255 super 200tw tires.

Just get into tracking and autocross if you want to really spend money. 3 sets of tires a year. Oh yeah.

Yep, I was into auto cross for a number of years. For the couple years I had my mk2 gti, I had my way with most people in DSP at the local races. I thought I was so good. Lol.

Then I sold the mk2 and bought a mk3 vr6. Never forget the first time I auto crossed that car. I developed a whole new appreciation for how well my mk2 was set up…and how not so amazing I was as a driver.

Did take the vr6 to the 1/4 mile a couple times. It was passable.

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yep, I was into auto cross for a number of years. For the couple years I had my mk2 gti, I had my way with most people in DSP at the local races. I thought I was so good. Lol.

Then I sold the mk2 and bought a mk3 vr6. Never forget the first time I auto crossed that car. I developed a whole new appreciation for how well my mk2 was set up…and how not so amazing I was as a driver.

Did take the vr6 to the 1/4 mile a couple times. It was passable.

Also did a couple SCCA road rally’s in the winter (although not in either of those cars). Now THAT was a lot of fun.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Installed EQT Stg 1 ECU/TCU software yesterday. Quite the difference over the Unitronic tune was was on it before.
What's your main takeaways in terms of the differences?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
What's your main takeaways in terms of the differences?
About 6-7lbs more boost with EQT vs. Unitronic. 3rd and 4th pull so much harder with EQT.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
A bit overdue but (yesterday) finally got my post-lowering alignment

1638546262598.png