GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

N10S

Ready to race!
Currently Playing with Trains.

AVP Product Development - Communications Network Solutions for the Rail Industry specializing in Positive Train Control Communications Systems.

Prior to my current job -35 years in Telecommunications Operations and Engineering services for local and long distance network services as a Region VP, CTO, COO, etc... . :)

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
I own a restaurant service company here in Philly along with a snow removal company. I have 12 employees and growing :)

Before this I was a dealership Master Tech/Shop Foreman and co-owner of a performance shop in Northern Virginia.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I own a restaurant service company here in Philly along with a snow removal company. I have 12 employees and growing :)

Before this I was a dealership Master Tech/Shop Foreman and co-owner of a performance shop in Northern Virginia.

let me guess, ptuning? Which shop was it out of curiousity

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
let me guess, ptuning? Which shop was it out of curiousity

Evolution Autosports, we closed in 05'/06'. Specialized in JDM import parts, engine swaps, tuning, drag racing, drifting, road racing... etc. Ptuning is a pretty good shop, a lot of money went into the initial investment of their current shop from a couple of kids who had rich parents from what I was told.