GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What next?

GTIGTO

Hey guys!
LTLFTP here.
So I'm wondering where to go next with my build...
So far (2 yrs with the 2013 DSG) I have...
Intercooler
k04 Kit
CAI
TBE (catless as well as cat that I throw in to pass emissions)
Tuned by Stratified.
My question is where do I go from here especially related to the transmission.
With the power I'm making I'm worried about blowing something as it's starting to shift strange. Sometimes when I get on it it lurches in between gears.
Any tips / tricks / products to look out for?
I'm gonna be putting new ventus evo 2's on her when Spring rolls around...

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
From everything I've read an LSD transforms the driving dynamics of a FWD car drastically. Especially if you drive on twisty roads. Instead of the car under-steering/pushing in corners you can actually accelerate and the diff pulls you around corners. Seems like snake oil until you look into the reviews and testimonials from enthusiasts of other FWD platforms. I watched some pretty detailed YouTube reviews of wavetrac differentials by Mini and Fiesta ST owners and they describe this in detail. I'm going K04 in next few months and am already getting plenty of wheel spin with stage 2 so i searched for a while and picked up an Mfactory diff for a decent price. Now just gotta figure out when/where/how to get it in there.

Oh, and like others have said, I think upgraded mounts are a prerequisite for this level of power and grip too so save up.