Ready to race!
woud get subi wrx
thats never ever ever going to happen lol that would be a terrible decision on subarus part from all angels
You're probably right but that's why I am hoping the next Lexus IS will be a fun car and will hopefully share some BRZ/FRS aspects.
Here is what I want in my next car:
1. Must be visually appealing, who doesn't like being told nice car?? I want to do that turn around and look after I park it and walk towards the store.
2. "Fun" to drive - the best way I can word this is give me a car that feels like a gokart.
3. AWD - I live in chicago - snow. I also don't want to spin tires when I want to get off the line in a hurry. I also want to be able to modify and not worry about traction.
4. Reliable - I have been to the dealership a few times already, not that many miles. Shouldn't happen this soon.
5. Affordable options - don't charge me $5000 per option. I do want the nice upgraded stereo, I do want the real leather, the nice wheels, etc.
6. Build quality - I don't want to hear the road noise over my music while my windows are still up. I want to hear that door thud when I shut it, not the tinny sound.
7. Price - Just don't want to go over $40k - $35k would be ideal
But I really want the BMW x1. Will decide when US MK7 GTI specs and pricing is released.