GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where can I purchase a K04 turbo inlet pipe?

BosnianBreakfast

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought a second hand K04 and it is missing a turbo inlet pipe. Googling "K04 turbo inlet pipe" results in a bunch of products but none look like the pipe in the picture below (IE K04):

mk6_k04_kit01.1505844748_900x.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Is that silicon hose the outlet pipe or inlet pipe? It doesn't look like any TOP I have ever seen for K03/K04.

Yup, that's the outlet, but it doesn't reach to the intercooler. I don't remember if stock outlet pipes work for K04, but you can buy one from Neuspeed, ARM or CTS.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
If you don't believe us look: ( I grabbed the FSI link but very similar)

https://www.urotuning.com/products/cts-turbo-fsi-k04-turbo-outlet-pipe-2-0t-fsi-cts-it-110?currency=USD&variant=8385412038711&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItP-B75--9QIViB-tBh0JhgMSEAkYAiABEgIE6fD_BwE

Remember, OEM K04s are modified to fit these cars and don't use the turbo muffler. So the 90 degree bend silicone outlet is longer the short stock style bayonet band connection. You can actually hook up that silicone 90 degree pipe directly from the turbo to the stock plastic "pancake pipe" without needing anything else. Of course with silicone piping you may need to cut it make it fit better.

BosnianBreakfast

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the responses guys, I had purchased the Neuspeed turbo outlet pipe (k04 version). I'm just concerned because that silicon hose in my original post looks drastically different.

This is what you want. Or something like it. Idk what K04 kit you got and if the CTS one will work with other kits. They don't seem as readily available as the rest of the charged piping piecies. Maybe try contacting the company who made your kit.

https://www.ctsturbo.com/product/cts-k04-turbo-outlet-silicon/
The Neuspeed TOP also looks drastically different to this as well.

I have the Integrated Engineering K04, but I believe most K04 units are fundamentally the same.

BosnianBreakfast

Passed Driver's Ed
That's because they are two different parts. That Neuspeed TOP is what goes AFTER the silicone 90 degree pipe also it's not required that Neuspeed part only replaces the factory pancake pipe.
Ah ok so that silicone hose is just called the "turbo outlet" and it connects to the actual TOP. That explains everything thanks!

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
I have CTS K04 and didn't like the outlet elbow it came with. This is because the diverter valve relocation outlet is still present but they give you a plug since its not used. You can purchase a straight silicone 90 degree elbow separately from APR. Just call them. I think mine was around $50.

BosnianBreakfast

Passed Driver's Ed
I have CTS K04 and didn't like the outlet elbow it came with. This is because the diverter valve relocation outlet is still present but they give you a plug since its not used. You can purchase a straight silicone 90 degree elbow separately from APR. Just call them. I think mine was around $50.

Damn 50 bucks? IE swindled me out of $100 for this stupid thing...