GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has the highest mileage on their 2012-2013 Golf R?

Mike/RAREHARE

Ready to race!
Just sold the car, 2012 Mk6 R 130k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pandaphunk

12 Tornado Red 39K
12 Rising Blue 9K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHABAZZ X

Passed Driver's Ed
I purchased my R in may at 118k. Got a clean bill of health from 2 different shops but I've been getting a "small leak detected" code which I'm thinking is maybe EVAP related after doing some research. Going to replace the Purge valve and see what happens there.

I'd like to go Stage 1 tune in the near future. At this high mileage I just want to make sure I prepare for that properly. What would you high mileage guys recommend for points to check/reinforce before going Stage 1 on a higher mileage R? Thanks in advanced

Bryoc

I purchased my R in may at 118k. Got a clean bill of health from 2 different shops but I've been getting a "small leak detected" code which I'm thinking is maybe EVAP related after doing some research. Going to replace the Purge valve and see what happens there.

I'd like to go Stage 1 tune in the near future. At this high mileage I just want to make sure I prepare for that properly. What would you high mileage guys recommend for points to check/reinforce before going Stage 1 on a higher mileage R? Thanks in advanced
I'm at 118k right now, 13 Golf R. Got the car with 103k, all services were done by a dealer before I bought it. Currently Unitronic stage 2, dp and intake. Only issue I notice is that in 6th gear the clutch will slip a bit if I get on it at highway speeds to pass. Still stock clutch witch is surprising it lasted this long. Have a new clutch to put in when I get the time. Tune definitely help the milage and driveability of the car. Hope that helps