GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who here votes to BAN harddrivin1le

honkbruno

Ready to race!
I think this poster from the TSX forum says it best:

"I had to quit coming here because of him...Is he really banned? If so that was a solid move. I come here to read about the TSX, not every car that's faster."

I come here to read about GTI's. I don't want to hear him post about how other cars are so much better than the GTI.

Last edited:

Techmonkey

Ready to race!
I think this poster from the TSX forum says it best:

"I had to quit coming here because of him...Is he really banned? If so that was a solid move. I come here to read about the TSX, not every car that's faster."

I come here to read about GTI's. I don't want to hear him post about how other cars are so much better than the GTI. If he is allowed to continue to post I will leave this site and I suggest that others do the same. Traffic is what generates the adverstising dollars. No traffic = no $$$.

You make the decision moderators, it's him or us! :mad0259:

So ignore his posts? He's not outright offensive and he isn't simply trolling with "HAHAHA VWS SUCK YOU FVCKING FAGGOTS CAMARO KICKS UR ASS" either. He raises some interesting points in some of his posts. If you want to put him in his place, stop feeding the fire by posting replies in his threads. Seems stupid to ban him IMO.

heartcoke

Ready to race!
I double vote to ban.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=111037&postcount=115

His posts directly derail every single thread he touches. Turns a 2 page thread about the GTI vs a Challenger into a like 7 page thread just back and forth between him and other members. Also now he's gained the knowledge to make his own threads...

He's infected our forum, and he needs to be removed from them before he starts making threads every week.

honkbruno

Ready to race!
Uh, yeah. Check this one out.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2495627&tstart=0

"It's not uncommon for current generation MacBook Pro users - including me - to experience a "creaking" noise" when opening/closing their computers.

The net is full of "solutions," including running waxed dental floss in the hinge areas.

I am a mechanical engineer with 24 years of experience and can tell you what the actual problem and solution is.

The screen portion of the assembly must be precisely centered in the chassis in order to get the proper clearance at each side of the hinge. Upon close examination, eople who hear the "creaking" sound will notice that their screen is offset slightly and is actually rubbing on the chassis at that location. This attributable to imprecise assembly at the factory.

You could take the entire unit apart and attempt to precisely center the screen, relative to the chassis.

Or, you could do what I did:

Take a small piece of emery cloth (220 grit or something close to it) and, with the unit opened, CAREFULLY sand away the aluminum on the CHASSIS (not the screen) in that area. I say "carefully," since there are some wires in that location (which, fortunately, are sheathed).

This will eliminate the interference fit and, if done correctly, will be all but invisible unless you examine the area under magnification.

I also lubed the hinges with BreakFree lubcricant.

http://www.break-free.com/

I have been "creak free" for more than 3 months now and the hinge mechanisms works much more freely."

And here he compares a Chevy Nova to an Acura TL!

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7980499

If you research his posts in other forums you'll discover that he is not liked.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
If he is actually a Mechanical engineer, then he would undoubtedly know his engineering principles. I'm a 23 year old Mechanical Engineer and have more engineering know how than he does. He is a disgrace to every engineer in the world.

BAN IS A MUST

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
hahaha, dude this has to be some kind of joke. someone is messing with us

honkbruno

Ready to race!
Does this sound like anyone we all know and love?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

"...an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests."

And the info even comes from Wikipedia so it must be right! Sadly, Car and Driver doesn't have any articles on Aspergers.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
every messageboard i have ever been on has a troll that comes on just to mess with everyone on the board. they crave the attention and loving stirring up controversy and fights over nothing. banning him just means he's gonna wait a while before changing his username and coming back as someone else.

in my rave forum we had this guy DJ TROA that came on just to start with everyone. a lot of people reacted and gave him the response he wanted. the chaos. once banned, he came back as GLO GIRL, then "she" got banned, then he came back as some other name. it just keeps going. ignore his posts and eventually he'll get bored and fade away.

remember guys,
:dnftt: