GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will these Bilsteins (coilovers) fit my MK6 Golf R?

Speans

Hey guys, theres this posting in my local VW/Audi facebook marketplace and it's a full Bilstein B14 PSS9 coilover kit that's used with Vorshlag camber plates. I was wondering if this fits my golf r? He states it fits MK5 and MK6 VW cars, but I have no idea which ones. Can anyone confirm if this is able to fit on my car?

Here's the post listing if you guys are interested at taking a peek at it: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/278017383914691

Thumper

Autocross Champion

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
It will physically fit. Only concern would be if the manufacturer has different spring/valve parameters for different models. Might sag or ride stiffer if they have variations

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
For that price I would go new. They will fit but 20k + miles is a lot in my opinion. Especially if a bunch was on the track.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
For such important parts I think I would spend the extra ~$450 on new. Bilstein’s are good and hold up well, and are pretty cheap to have rebuilt, but I’d like to have a short warranty period if I’m dropping a stack on suspension parts.

If the seller came down another $100 I think I could be convinced though. Mostly because Bilstein’s are so easily serviced.