GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Would you have sex with your hot step sister?

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
..... So serious.

My parents have been married for 40 years. My wife and I have 2 children. We also enjoy the kinkiest of coitus. I abhor the living shit out of any organized religion yet believe in God. I also reject anyone's totalirian claims to knowledge..... And I would bang the shit out of my fictional hot step sister, Jessica Simpson.....

This entire thread has been in jest to the best of my interpretation. No one is attacking you bud.

I don't feel attacked, I just happen to be very close to someone who suffered through forced incest/rape & if you knew the details you would feel inhuman for even jesting (luckily there are people here who will never have to know truly what I'm talking about)

As for Jessica Simpson ... She's fat!

VWTN

Ready to race!
I don't feel attacked, I just happen to be very close to someone who suffered through forced incest/rape & if you knew the details you would feel inhuman for even jesting (luckily there are people here who will never have to know truly what I'm talking about)

As for Jessica Simpson ... She's fat!

My wife's childhood best friend was raped by her grandfather, a pastor, till she ran away at 17 and joined the military. And THAT isn't what we are talking about. Incest and rape has never been the topic here, per their definitions.

I've never noticed Jessica Simpson was fat... Never looked below her massive jugs, to be honest.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
My wife's childhood best friend was raped by her grandfather, a pastor, till she ran away at 17 and joined the military. And THAT isn't what we are talking about. Incest and rape has never been the topic here, per their definitions.

I've never noticed Jessica Simpson was fat... Never looked below her massive jugs, to be honest.

You missed the point ... I didn't give you details so you are still assuming that your experiences apply to me & my loved ones - they don't.

I understand most of this is to get a laugh (from my pov that is poor taste) I also understand these "scenarios" are unlikely (the Jessica Simpson one being as far from reality as possible) .... Which should tell you we, as men ... Love to fuck hot women & for us to fuck our "sister" she would have to be as close to a complete stranger as possible. for those who commented that they'd "knock boots with their step sister" let me give YOU a scenario ... Your mom & dad divorce when you are a baby, your mom is a crackhead unfit mother so dad gets custody, he remarries a woman also with an infant your same age & you grow up together thinking you are brother & sister, your sister grows up to be gorgeous, a young model in the VW import scene - when you are 18 your parents tell you the truth ...... Still wanna fuck your sister on the wake of this great news?

Of course not - why? Because you have had 18 years of respect, sibling rivalry, triumphs & failures as well as a chemical maturing in your brain that tells you it's wrong to think of a family member that way (not to mention insanely disrespectful if they overheard you telling a buddy what you wanted to do to her)

And yes, Jessica Simpon is fat ( I'm not talking about her tits either )I'm talking about her 2nd chin.

Last edited:

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
^ok so her neck & chin aren't fat ... But looking at that pic that's the only part that hasn't been introduced to chicken mcnuggets yet!

VWTN

Ready to race!
You missed the point ... I didn't give you details so you are still assuming that your experiences apply to me & my loved ones - they don't.

I understand most of this is to get a laugh (from my pov that is poor taste) I also understand these "scenarios" are unlikely (the Jessica Simpson one being as far from reality as possible) .... Which should tell you we, as men ... Love to fuck hot women & for us to fuck our "sister" she would have to be as close to a complete stranger as possible. for those who commented that they'd "knock boots with their step sister" let me give YOU a scenario ... Your mom & dad divorce when you are a baby, your mom is a crackhead unfit mother so dad gets custody, he remarries a woman also with an infant your same age & you grow up together thinking you are brother & sister, your sister grows up to be gorgeous, a young model in the VW import scene - when you are 18 your parents tell you the truth ...... Still wanna fuck your sister on the wake of this great news?

Of course not - why? Because you have had 18 years of respect, sibling rivalry, triumphs & failures as well as a chemical maturing in your brain that tells you it's wrong to think of a family member that way (not to mention insanely disrespectful if they overheard you telling a buddy what you wanted to do to her)

And yes, Jessica Simpon is fat ( I'm not talking about her tits either )I'm talking about her 2nd chin.

I'm not under the assumption that my experiences apply to you in the least. If you recall, you put forward your veiled story (which was improperly applied to this scenario as the topic is not referring to rape or incest, per their definitions) as reason to your disdain for the humor in this thread. My only purpose was to shed light on the reality that everyone has a story. If we were to take heed of everyone's possible issue or negative experience concerning any topic..... we'd never talk let alone laugh.

This seems to be a sore spot for you and I do not wish to prod the wound. In my case, there was once a national news story about some HS chicks abusing elderly patients in hospice. Pulling their pants down, sitting on them with their bare asses and taking pics etc. Now, I fully understood the "man" humor in that such as: "I hope when I'm in a nursing home some hs chick "abuses" me like that". etc. But having had grandparents suffer at the hands of abusive nursing home attendants myself, and the great pain that caused me and my family when we discovered it... I stayed far away from that conversation as I did not find humor outweighed the emotions attached to those acts. It would have been imprudent and futile for me to force my emotions on the natural hormones of men in an attempt to shame them or make them change their minds. Hope that makes sense. That's how I felt at the time, at any rate. Haven't thought about it since, to be honest, so I hope my recollection is accurate. :iono:

Regarding chubby... Add another 30lbs and I'd still break her in half. You wouldn't kick her out of bed either and I aint hearing otherwise! :lol:

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
You do make very valid points regarding my pov & I appreciate your sensitivity - Thanks :)

Being 43, my school of thought is to try to instill a sense of decency where I see it lacking (our younger testosterone laced youth) but I'm not so old that I cannot see where they are coming from - I was young, dumb & full of cum once too!

I know "decency" is a fading way of life in this self indulgent world were now living in and it's a futile effort on my part to think I can elicit any change (especially on a car forum) and more & more i less & less concern myself with other peoples moral compass.

I'm finding that as I age, bitterness replaces hope & us old farts need something to bitch about too- maybe I'll go fap to the younger, sexier Jessica Simpson & be thankful she isn't my sister :)

VWTN

Ready to race!
You do make very valid points regarding my pov & I appreciate your sensitivity - Thanks :)

Hey man, I just enjoy the conversation. If I wasn't learning anything, I wouldn't be doing it.

Being 43, my school of thought is to try to instill a sense of decency where I see it lacking (our younger testosterone laced youth) but I'm not so old that I cannot see where they are coming from - I was young, dumb & full of cum once too!

I know "decency" is a fading way of life in this self indulgent world were now living in and it's a futile effort on my part to think I can elicit any change (especially on a car forum) and more & more i less & less concern myself with other peoples moral compass.

I don't disagree. However, I think every generation feels they face the decline of mankind. Perhaps, every generation is right or at least more right as time goes on. Certainly things haven't gotten better over the course of time... :iono:

Even Socrates felt as we do: "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

Going WAAAAAAY off topic here but I truly believe the decline to be stemmed from 1: lack of example (which simply compounds) and 2: the aggressive puritanical ideology in which decency is often yoked with. Could be wrong. Just an observation.

I'm finding that as I age, bitterness replaces hope & us old farts need something to bitch about too- maybe I'll go fap to the younger, sexier Jessica Simpson & be thankful she isn't my sister :)

One of my greatest addictions directly contributes to my most glaring negative quality. I read far to much and follow way to closely things which I have no direct control over. It leads to that bitterness you speak of and more so in my case, anger. I'm working on it myself. :) Perhaps fapping has always been the answer :D ..... Louis CK seems to think so. :lol:

VWTN

Ready to race!
they don't mean the same thing.

either you outright don't believe in gosh and go to heck.

or you're like "eh, i guess there's something. just nothing i can really grasp.... or whatever."

not that it matters either way.

i'm just doing a little of this.

Didn't know we were having a creepy photo contest but... hey! you win! :lol:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
My friend was talkin tonight and she was saying about how her step brother recently moved into her house and she told us a story about how one night he was real drunk and he tried to put a move on her. everyone was all like damn what a scuzz and so was i but deep inside i was like man i probably would of done that too and i think everyone else was thinkin that too they just didnt want to admit it either. i mean this girl is hot tho, i'd say 9/10, maybe 9.5 if she would get her goddamn teethe fixed. so i got to thinking would you bang your step sister if she was real hot and willing? its not like they grew up together you know they just moved in a few months ago, i dont see how thats any different than banging one of your roommates ina vain attempt to get her to do your laundry.

i mean im thinking about shows like step by step and brady bunch i dont see how those dudes can live with hot girls their age and some shit doesn't go down. here are some hot step sisters

god, YES!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Epic bump is epic.