GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: ALL BOLT ONS/MODS

ghost135i

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey,

Currently in the market for all mk6 gti bolt ons. Trying to buy most of it used if it’s in good condition. I am willing to pick up locally in the NJ/NY/PA/DE area, or pay shipping if it’s farther.

Just throwing this out there for exposure in case anyone has these available. I will likely begin purchasing most of these new soon if I don’t find used ones.

Looking for:
1) Intercooler
2) Charge pipes
3) Genuine K04 kit

REMOVING ITEMS AS THEY ARE PURCHASED

Last edited:

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
I have one of the extra charge pipes I can sell ya, but it's in my garage 220mi away at the moment haha. I believe it's the throttle pipe that goes from the intercooler outlet into the throttle body

My used K04 kit came with two. I'll try to pop over soon and DM pics

ghost135i

Passed Driver's Ed
I have one of the extra charge pipes I can sell ya, but it's in my garage 220mi away at the moment haha. I believe it's the throttle pipe that goes from the intercooler outlet into the throttle body

My used K04 kit came with two. I'll try to pop over soon and DM pics
Cool! Can it be paired with the factory intercoller, or does it need to pair with an aftermarket one? I’ll keep an eye out for the pictures, thanks!

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Cool! Can it be paired with the factory intercoller, or does it need to pair with an aftermarket one? I’ll keep an eye out for the pictures, thanks!
I've got a real big K04 turbo outlet pipe and an almost identical throttle pipe (to the one I'd sell ya) and I'm running the OEM IC no problem. Just know you'll heat soak like crazy with the tiny mk6 IC, but that's obvious.

And I hope your pipe goes on easier than mine, had to wrestle with it for a bit and there's not much space to work in that area

ghost135i

Passed Driver's Ed
I've got a real big K04 turbo outlet pipe and an almost identical throttle pipe (to the one I'd sell ya) and I'm running the OEM IC no problem. Just know you'll heat soak like crazy with the tiny mk6 IC, but that's obvious.

And I hope your pipe goes on easier than mine, had to wrestle with it for a bit and there's not much space to work in that area

Cool. I am planning on upgrading the intercooler, but for the time being I’ll be running the factory one which was why I was curious.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Cool. I am planning on upgrading the intercooler, but for the time being I’ll be running the factory one which was why I was curious.
All good man. You should have a pretty good setup with the list you've got I look forward to seeing it (y)

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
There's a K04 up, not sure if you saw. Here

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I think he is wanting a Borg Warner K04. At least that is what I figured "genuine" meant.