GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Eonon Head Unit

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion
As title states, looking for an Eonon head unit for my 2010 GTI with Dyna Audio. Looking for the GA5153 or GA7153 with the factory like buttons. Not interested in the GA6153 unless its super cheap...

:thumbsup:

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
As title states, looking for an Eonon head unit for my 2010 GTI with Dyna Audio. Looking for the GA5153 or GA7153 with the factory like buttons. Not interested in the GA6153 unless its super cheap...

:thumbsup:

Hi Grabbit, thank you for your interests on Eonon unit. Is your car dash the same as this picture? https://cars.usnews.com/static/images/Auto/izmo/316111/2010_volkswagen_gti_dashboard.jpg We will help you check whether our unit GA7153 fit your car or not for you soon, thanks.

Grabbit

Go Kart Champion

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Yes, can you answer my questions about the GA7153A and GA7153S in this thread?

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112295

Hi Grabbit, sure we're happy if we could help you. :laugh: We have replied you under the thread with the link you showed. The difference between the Eonon Android 6.0 car stereos GA7153S and GA7153A is as below:
GA7153S: 2GB RAM,Quad-Core,16GB ROM
GA7153A: 2GB RAM,Octa-Core, 32GB ROM
More details about the difference, please click here: http://www.eonon.com/compare.aspx?prods=1790,1802&bigCategory=3 Thanks.

gdub09

Ready to race!
I've got a GA6153W for sale. I'll do $150 shipped

stevennc

Passed Driver's Ed
Skip eonon... I installed and loved it for about 5 days then the newer head unit came out and somehow the software on old ones cant be updated?!?

Jaber

Modero
Skip eonon... I installed and loved it for about 5 days then the newer head unit came out and somehow the software on old ones cant be updated?!?

Sadly this is the world of Android devices. I was on the same boat, purchased Eonon HU that was released around spring 2017, thinking it was the latest and greats for the year. Then they released one with better processor/ram middle of summer 2017 :lol:

I still like my HU, so really no complaints.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion

Hi stevennc, thanks for your message. :laugh: Eonon units GA7, GA6 and GA5 serials are not only different on Android system, but also different on internal framework, design, and hardware. Their software can’t be commonly used. The head units Android 4.4/5.1/6.0 could not be upgraded to Android 5.1/6.0/7.1. Hope you understand, thanks! :)
Please PM us no matter you have any questions on Eonon products. We will do our best to help you, thanks!

Sadly this is the world of Android devices. I was on the same boat, purchased Eonon HU that was released around spring 2017, thinking it was the latest and greats for the year. Then they released one with better processor/ram middle of summer 2017 :lol:

I still like my HU, so really no complaints.

Hi Jaber, as we all know, Android system is developed and updated so fast that the mobile phone was released with Android 8.0 version earlier in March this year. :eek: We catch up with the update of Android system to meet with the requirements of our different customers. Your Eonon unit with Android 6.0 is also very stable version, and very fast. :thumbsup: Thanks for your kind understanding.
Any questions, please feel free to PM us. We will do our best to help you, thanks!