GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB VWR subframe mount.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
WTB VWR subframe mount! Please PM with price! Need this to go along with some 034 mounts.... :)

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
bump

Chris659

Ready to race!
In case there's two for sale, I'm also interested in one!

I'm using 034 mounts (street) and a APR dogbone

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
In case there's two for sale, I'm also interested in one!

I'm using 034 mounts (street) and a APR dogbone

I was thinking of doing the apr dog bone with the street density mounts as well. How is the nvh?

Chris659

Ready to race!
Haven't got the motor/trans mounts in yet, but the dogbone paired currently with a HPA subframe mount sucks at idle especially with the AC on! And I'm in Fl so the AC is almost always on!

I've been collecting parts and then having them all installed at one time to save on labor. Since my car came with a steel subframe, I'm swapping to a B6 Passat (arrives Monday) and when I do, I want to swap to the VWR subframe since it replaces upper and lower.
Doing: subframe swap, SuperPro lca, SP ball joints, SPM fsb, Whiteline endlinks, INA rms, MFactory lsd, TyrolSport deadset kit, new clutch packs, 034 street motor/trans mounts, do88 IC, and rev C TT-S DSG cooler.
Have everything but the DSG cooler, clutch packs, and ball joints so I'm almost there!

I sat in a MKVII at FixxFest last yr and he had full billet mounts along with the subframe mount (VWR demo car) and it barely had any nvh.
The moment I give it gas it's super smooth and no nvh. But sitting in a drive thru or at long lights is pretty horrible right now. I have no wheelhop and nice firm shifts though!

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
WTB VWR subframe mount! Please PM with price! Need this to go along with some 034 mounts.... :)

Have you looked into the HPA insert? I've got the 85 durometer one with all 3 034 mounts with very little NVH- even at idle. I'm sure the Fluidamper pulley plays a part in that.

Install is easier too as unlike the VWR mount you don't need to remove the subframe.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Haven't got the motor/trans mounts in yet, but the dogbone paired currently with a HPA subframe mount sucks at idle especially with the AC on! And I'm in Fl so the AC is almost always on!

I've been collecting parts and then having them all installed at one time to save on labor. Since my car came with a steel subframe, I'm swapping to a B6 Passat (arrives Monday) and when I do, I want to swap to the VWR subframe since it replaces upper and lower.
Doing: subframe swap, SuperPro lca, SP ball joints, SPM fsb, Whiteline endlinks, INA rms, MFactory lsd, TyrolSport deadset kit, new clutch packs, 034 street motor/trans mounts, do88 IC, and rev C TT-S DSG cooler.
Have everything but the DSG cooler, clutch packs, and ball joints so I'm almost there!

I sat in a MKVII at FixxFest last yr and he had full billet mounts along with the subframe mount (VWR demo car) and it barely had any nvh.
The moment I give it gas it's super smooth and no nvh. But sitting in a drive thru or at long lights is pretty horrible right now. I have no wheelhop and nice firm shifts though!

I have the 034 street engine mounts, mfactory lsd, steel shift forks and gear 5-6 reinforcement kit, brass sliders for the steel forks, 034 steel subframe collar kit, INA rms, DIY RSR kit/new FW, clutch masters hydraulic bearing, tt-rs master brake cylinder, Short shifter, ETC. I am leaning towards the vibra technics sub frame mount since it still uses rubber vs poly and the 034 dogbone since it has the best parts of the APR dog bone for about 60 bucks less. also, I bought the engine mounts for 211 on sale at usp and i got a 25 dollar gift card as well for free, so I will use it on those mounts.

Have you looked into the HPA insert? I've got the 85 durometer one with all 3 034 mounts with very little NVH- even at idle. I'm sure the Fluidamper pulley plays a part in that.

Install is easier too as unlike the VWR mount you don't need to remove the subframe.

I was planning to drop the subframe for the clutch install and subframe collar kit anyways, so it's not a big deal

Jaber

Modero
I have the 034 street engine mounts, mfactory lsd, steel shift forks and gear 5-6 reinforcement kit, brass sliders for the steel forks, 034 steel subframe collar kit, INA rms, DIY RSR kit/new FW, clutch masters hydraulic bearing, tt-rs master brake cylinder, Short shifter, ETC. I am leaning towards the vibra technics sub frame mount since it still uses rubber vs poly and the 034 dogbone since it has the best parts of the APR dog bone for about 60 bucks less. also, I bought the engine mounts for 211 on sale at usp and i got a 25 dollar gift card as well for free, so I will use it on those mounts.

I was planning to drop the subframe for the clutch install and subframe collar kit anyways, so it's not a big deal

I ordered the 034 street mounts from USP as well, been about 2 weeks and haven't received the $25 gift card. You get yours yet?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I ordered the 034 street mounts from USP as well, been about 2 weeks and haven't received the $25 gift card. You get yours yet?

I haven't, I wanted to buy something else and use that gift card. I emailed them last night, but I haven't heard back yet. Did you try giving them a call?

Jaber

Modero
I haven't, I wanted to buy something else and use that gift card. I emailed them last night, but I haven't heard back yet. Did you try giving them a call?

I talked to them few days after ordering. They said it could take up to 4 weeks :eek:

I actually had to place the order twice. First time I placed the order, I didn't see anywhere on the receipt about promo code being applied, so I decided to talk to them via their online chat. They confirmed the promo was not applied and they would have to cancel it and I'd have to place another order. I placed the order again, made sure the promo code was applied and confirmed with their online chat they saw it on their end. So I guess now we just wait.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I talked to them few days after ordering. They said it could take up to 4 weeks :eek:

I actually had to place the order twice. First time I placed the order, I didn't see anywhere on the receipt about promo code being applied, so I decided to talk to them via their online chat. They confirmed the promo was not applied and they would have to cancel it and I'd have to place another order. I placed the order again, made sure the promo code was applied and confirmed with their online chat they saw it on their end. So I guess now we just wait.

Mine actually shows on the order invoice and in the basket, so it should have been emailed to me when the order shipped. I just got on chat with them and they said to check my spam, which I had already checked and none of the usp emails I have gotten have an attachment. When I said it wasn't in spam or junk either, the disconnected from chat....

Jaber

Modero
Mine actually shows on the order invoice and in the basket, so it should have been emailed to me when the order shipped. I just got on chat with them and they said to check my spam, which I had already checked and none of the usp emails I have gotten have an attachment. When I said it wasn't in spam or junk either, the disconnected from chat....

LOL.... Yeah, the promo isn't listed anywhere for me. Even on the second order, which they confirmed. Luckily they email you the chat transcript. I've been keeping an eye on my spam folder and promotion folders on Gmail, nothing.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
LOL.... Yeah, the promo isn't listed anywhere for me. Even on the second order, which they confirmed. Luckily they email you the chat transcript. I've been keeping an eye on my spam folder and promotion folders on Gmail, nothing.

They now tell me 6 to 8 weeks for the gift card....pretty ridiculous....

I picked up the 034 motorsports dogbone and the vibra-tech subframe mount today, so I don't need the VWR mount anymore.....

Jaber

Modero
They now tell me 6 to 8 weeks for the gift card....pretty ridiculous....

I picked up the 034 motorsports dogbone and the vibra-tech subframe mount today, so I don't need the VWR mount anymore.....

Word. Sucks, but at least they had the best price for the part. Money saved went towards buying new bolts for the mounts.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Word. Sucks, but at least they had the best price for the part. Money saved went towards buying new bolts for the mounts.

True, true. I really should buy mount bolts. Did tou the normal stretch bolts or some arp ones.