GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB wagon

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
What's up everyone! I'm trying to get back into vw and get me a new car to drive as my daily.

I miss the utility of a hatchback and ive been leaning toward a mk6 jetta sportwagen. I'm looking primarily at diesel because they can go for much longer than a gas motor. Especially given that my max budget is 10k. If you or someone you know has something that meets the following criteria then please let me know!

Needs to be manual
Diesel preferably unless it's a low mileage gas motor.
Less than 150k miles
Color isn't super important but I'd prefer to not do black. I'd honestly love the toffee brown.
I'm willing to travel wherever it is located. So location doesn't matter too much.
No accidents
I'd like it to have a roof rack or tow package if possible too. Just so it's one less thing I gotta buy.

Thanks yall! I miss my vw fam and can't wait to get back into it.

Maxey

Ready to race!
Don't rule out a Sportwagen with the 2.5 motor -- plenty of them running around with 200k miles and a few around 300k. Much cheaper buy-in than the TDIs also...

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Don't rule out a Sportwagen with the 2.5 motor -- plenty of them running around with 200k miles and a few around 300k. Much cheaper buy-in than the TDIs also...
Good to know. Yeah the 5 cyl is pretty bulletproof I hear.