GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Yellow GTI

SirFlux

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd say it's real. I think it's cool to see another color GTI out there and that the guy is seeing his dream, everyday :lol:.

I don't like how the inside of the doors are white. If the paint on the inside of the doors were black it wouldn't look too bad (of course yellow would match). Personally I wouldn't paint my car yellow-but I respect the driver for making his ride different from the rest. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

CadMan

Ready to race!
Could it be a yellow vinyl job? Hence the white interior edges.

Kinda reminds me of a Banana... yellow on the outside white in the middle.

Not my taste at all.

Blindeye_03

Go Kart Newbie
Just a cheap paint job - chose not to paint the door jambs or engine bay either I am assuming. Got tired of watching a video of stills.

blueiguana

Ready to race!
Looks kinda funny with the white edges. Nice rims though.

plat

Ready to race!
That yellow color on the GTI is real. If you go to the VW Germany website and configure the GTI, your color choices are:
Candy White
Black
Tornado Red
2 kinds of metallic black
4 metallic flavors (CSG, Reflex Silver, Shadow Blue, United Grey)
5 shades of green
13 shades of blue
3 shades of red
4 shades of grey
2 shades of yellow

Of course, the custom colors come with a premium price tag. For example, a GTI with yellow paint will cost you an extra 1600 Euros. Other colors command a price of like 2000 Euros.

I envy the Germans. They have a ton of custom colors to choose from. Here in NA, we only get 4 to 5 color choices. Bummer!

Yellow anyone?

How about Gangrene Green :laugh: (Reseda Green)

Or, how about Road Kill Red :lol: (Flash Red)

Or this irresistable Violet Touch Pearlescent :p

Last edited:

BentValve

Ready to race!
That yellow color on the GTI is real. If you go to the VW Germany website and configure the GTI, your color choices are:
Candy White
Black
Tornado Red
2 kinds of metallic black
4 metallic flavors (CSG, Reflex Silver, Shadow Blue, United Grey)
5 shades of green
13 shades of blue
3 shades of red
4 shades of grey
2 shades of yellow

I envy the Germans. They have a ton of custom colors to choose from. Sateside, we only get 4 to 5 color choices. Bummer!

VW sure as hell did not paint this yellow GTI.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I think it looks like S**t. I could do a better job especially with the Jams I would at least paint them. Looks so tacky when they pain the out side and not the door jams. That is just me though.