VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com (https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php)
-   GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes (https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Mk6 GTI Accessport & Accesstuner Updates - New OTS Maps, New Tables, New Monitors (https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105025)

brobst 07-23-2018 08:03 AM

Afr you just making sure you arent lean in pulls. Number should be smaller than 14.7 when wot.
Fuel trims you are looking for ~1.0. It shows if car has to add fuel or subtract fuel from requested. Greater than 1 I believe its trying to add, less than 1 take away fuel. More just shows how your car learns

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cgj_mk666 07-23-2018 05:05 PM

Thank you. I appreciate it

Tony48 12-13-2018 11:50 AM

Trying to figure out launch control but can't get it to work. I have read the info on the Cobb website (here and here).

Flashed to the most up to date (v106) OTS Stage 2 / stock MAF / 93oct tune and following these steps for 6MT:
  • Depress and hold the clutch pedal to 100%
  • Move the shifter to 1st gear
  • Depress and hold the gas pedal to 100%
  • Once the rev limit has been reached, release the clutch pedal
Rev limiter doesn't kick in and the engine revs to red line. What am I doing wrong? Can't get burnout mode to hold RPM either.

EDIT: Figured it out. I wasn't putting the pedal to WOT quickly enough. You can't ease into the throttle, you have to go WOT before the RPM's get to your launch control limit.

rawag77 02-08-2019 10:41 AM

Are you guys still experiencing the Accessport randomly detecting the engine is off and rebooting even when the car is running/moving? I know this has to do with the Auto On/Off feature and it was recommended by Cobb to turn that off, but what's the fun in that. Just checking to see if there was ever a fix. As far as I know, I have the latest firmware, but it still happens to me on a daily basis. 3 times on my 30 minute commute home yesterday.

theclutch 02-08-2019 07:25 PM

This happens to me also. But it does start back up. The only thing I "lose" is whatever was the max value on the gauges when it went out - which is no big deal.

kiyoshi147 02-12-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawag77 (Post 2619520)
Are you guys still experiencing the Accessport randomly detecting the engine is off and rebooting even when the car is running/moving? I know this has to do with the Auto On/Off feature and it was recommended by Cobb to turn that off, but what's the fun in that. Just checking to see if there was ever a fix. As far as I know, I have the latest firmware, but it still happens to me on a daily basis. 3 times on my 30 minute commute home yesterday.

I had this issue with when the Auto On/Off was enabled. It happened far less often with the Auto On/Off disabled. Sent it back to Cobb, they looked at it and sent me a new one.

Continued to run with Auto On/Off disabled for a while with few reboot issues, and recently switched back to Auto On/Off enabled and haven't noticed a real increase in the frequency of the issue.

I drive at minimum an hour each way to work, so I have gotten a reasonably good sampling time. Never got a firm answer from Cobb as to why it was doing this though. They couldn't find a reason, hence just sending me a new accessport.

In other news, still waiting for the max temp value for Oil (Sump) and Coolant (and probably a few other monitors) to be brought down from the 3000 or whatever value it switched to on a firmware update a while ago. hard to really see the difference on the bar graph between 50 and 220 when the graph scale is from -300 to 3000. :iono: