View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 12:40 PM   #7
Trytun
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 13 CSG
USP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterkrazzy View Post
Idk if maybe a month ago the website didn't say anything, but if it's something you needed right away, and it said ships when available, why wouldn't you call them and get a better answer before you placed the order? You can't really blame them for that.

I'll go away now, lol

I sure can lol

"Ships when available" is vague - typically this isn't a month or more. If they have wait times of more than a month, don't you think that out of COURTESY they should perhaps mention it to you - I don't think that you as someone giving them money should be responsible for getting them to disclose expected shopping dates. I don't need it immediately - obviously in the real world we wait consistently for things from suppliers for 1-2 weeks, however, I think that more than a month should be at least communicated to the customer. If there is an expected delay we get notified - I think that in a customer service driven business with the amount of choices that are available to us I'd imagine that keeping the customer happy/informed is paramount. And again like I said - I don't fault them for the delay, I do however fault them for the lack of communicating a delay to me until I had to reach out to them to ask what the problem is.

Edit: I do take some of the fault of this situation in the affect that I did not make a phone call prior to purchasing for accurate shipping times, however, in my mind 1-2 weeks was acceptable as that is what is normally expected if it's not in stock, if it's longer than that I should at the very least just get a heads-up email about it.
Unitronic Stage 2/Unitronic Stage 1 DSG Tune/APR Downpipe/Neuspeed Catback/Miro Shit Wheels/30% all around/Solo Werks S1 Coilovers/TTRS Strut Mounts/Unitronic Intake/Unitronic Intercooler/Soundaktor Delete/GFB DV+/R8 Coils/Spulen Discharge Pipe/Spulen Turbo Muffler Delete/034 Motorsports Billet Insert/034 Motorsports Street Density Motor and Trans Mounts/ECS Tuning Rear Sway Bar THE BUILD THREAD

Last edited by Trytun; 05-03-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Trytun is offline   Reply With Quote