GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI Driving (Home made video)

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Anyone tell you you use your turn signals alot?

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Argh, I can't just wedge the camera in between the seat and the headrest for autocross. :(

I'll have to buy/make myself a mount, I guess.

moabite

Passed Driver's Ed
I've done a mount with a tripod directly centered which provides a pretty good driving shot. Tuck two legs into the pockets on the back of the seats and adjust the third to sit on the rear seat. The picture ends up being a little bouncy but overall not a bad setup.

future10gti - nice video. I see you're near the city - get some footage downtown - Lower Wacker where they filmed the Dark Knight it great! Pot holes are rough down here though...

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
When was there excessive use of turn signals? He used them at every turn.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
I've done a mount with a tripod directly centered which provides a pretty good driving shot. Tuck two legs into the pockets on the back of the seats and adjust the third to sit on the rear seat. The picture ends up being a little bouncy but overall not a bad setup.

I'm not allowed to do that, though, because the camera mount has to be securely attached to a mounting point by either bolts or a clamp system, and I need a secondary harness for the camera in case the clamp point breaks loose.

http://www.cruisecam.com/products.html

Will probably get this, because it's been used by other members of my autocross club. Otherwise I'd have to fab up something.