GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

little bored today, took few carbon steel photos

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Also motify some photos for effect. enjoy.

MichaelLegaspi

Ready to race!
Nice man, it looks pretty clean without the front plate, stupid Cali laws make us keep front plates :( I got 3 holes in my baby's bumper.

Carbon Steel 4DR FTW hahah, I always get crap for not getting a 2 DR - I say function over form :laugh:.

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Nice man, it looks pretty clean without the front plate, stupid Cali laws make us keep front plates :( I got 3 holes in my baby's bumper.

Carbon Steel 4DR FTW hahah, I always get crap for not getting a 2 DR - I say function over form :laugh:.

my dealer is cool here in jersey and since I ordered the car directly from vw, they didn't drill the whole for the plate and let me decide. The problem now is how should I go about putting the front plate on. Well, there is always an option for zip ties. :lol:

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Awesome color!

Is it just me or do you only have your fog turn on for the first picture?

Oh, that just a reflection. The foglight and city light turn on as DRL is really cool but you need a vag-com plus a euro switch. little too much, rather use that money for stage 1.

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Nice Ride!

I'll likely be ordering a 4DR Carbon Steel very soon. I figure this might be the last "fun" car I get to own as a single man, (at least for a while) and I sure don't want to have to get rid of it just to be able to put a car seat in the back. Four doors or two, it's still fast. :)

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Nice Ride!

I'll likely be ordering a 4DR Carbon Steel very soon. I figure this might be the last "fun" car I get to own as a single man, (at least for a while) and I sure don't want to have to get rid of it just to be able to put a car seat in the back. Four doors or two, it's still fast. :)

yeah, I'm 32 and looking to start a family soon. The coupe just too small and out of all the pratical hot hatch. This is the one for me. I'm loving it so far.

subdoc

Passed Driver's Ed
Are those yellow fogs?

After STG 1 your car will be 4 door fast!