GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter @ Own Risk

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion

Last edited:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
lmao.. awesome. I'm on the same boat as well.

Hope your day goes great.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Purchased Propellerhead Reason 4 a couple of days ago and I must say, it's some of the most user friendly and intuitive music production software I've ever worked with. I've been addicted since and have been staying up to all hours of the night working. Anyone here have experience with Propellerhead software?

inbeforecoolstorybro

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Purchased Propellerhead Reason 4 a couple of days ago and I must say, it's some of the most user friendly and intuitive music production software I've ever worked with. I've been addicted since and have been staying up to all hours of the night working. Anyone here have experience with Propellerhead software?

inbeforecoolstorybro

Nope, never heard of it - what kind of music do you make, Diego?

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Nope, never heard of it - what kind of music do you make, Diego?

I've been an electronic head for the past 12 years or so.. Everyones musical tastes evolve over time and what not but I've always come back to electronic. Breakbeats in general, dark, electro, funky, ambient etc..

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
I've been an electronic head for the past 12 years or so.. Everyones musical tastes evolve over time and what not but I've always come back to electronic. Breakbeats in general, dark, electro, funky, ambient etc..

:thumbsup: Since you live in Miami, you're probable the lucky bastard that'll go to the Ultra Music Festival?!

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup: Since you live in Miami, you're probable the lucky bastard that'll go to the Ultra Music Festival?!

For sure. Been to Ultra about 6 times already, I was there for the very first one on right on the Beach. I still remember that night, with all my adolecent friends laying out on the sand and listening to Rabbit in the Moon. Good times, good times.