View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #37
PeeLo801
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: mk6 GLI DSG Black Pearl Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryon86 View Post
I'm confused. Is the down pipe stuck on due to the one nut/stud? If so, you wont be able to pull the turbo. You need to apply a bunch of kroil and let it sit, and apply again and man handle it. Is the downpipe off and the stud stuck? If the stud isn't stripped then why do you need to take it out? If you're trying to replace the studs just because then throw on 2 nuts and back out the first nut that went on. Again, use a bunch of kroil or alike.
The downpipe is currently only screwed on by the other three bolts at the moment; the fourth one is the top hard to reach one that they could not screw back on because it got stuck as they were trying to take off my stock one to install my current one. So I just left it as is in order to get my car back. But as of right now, the top one has the stud stuck in the turbo so it is not screwed on at all. I hope this makes sense.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk