GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Killing Red Going Yellow

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Well theres always been two color combos Ive loved white and red and blue and yellow. So i have a shadow blue and im thinking yellow grill trim and calipers this would be down the road a little because painting calipers is a huge pain. Just wondering what you guys think of this idea i work alot so its hard to get time to take pics and photoshop em so if anyone wants to do a photoshop be my guest ill try to get one done in a couple days.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Sounds very Ricey

Q822

Ready to race!
I aslo love Blue and yellow...but blue and red too...so unless you want to change all the red touch inside your car I would probably stay with the red...but it will probably be nice.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
In the nicest way I can say it, No.

Keep it classy. Our cars don't need "color combos".

Merelington

Ready to race!
I think it looks a little interesting but it doesn't go with the red tails or accents in the interior. Plus the red stripes on the grille are classic. Here's a quick photoshop for you.

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
i vote no too. it'll look just wrong and ricey

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah i know its not for everybody and yes the red is classic but i dont hear anyone saying anything about white trim. and as for rice at least i dident say i would add a 6ft wing. anyway im still not sure about doing it just a thought

edman62

Passed Driver's Ed
yep, looks bad. sorry, but, go for it if you want. so what if everyone thinks you have bad taste and an ugly, not cool car. just busting on you. i have yet to see a blue on in the state of nj or pa.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
i got my friend to do a quick mockup on photoshop with a picture of my car he took and yeah not so good in my mind it looked cool tho anyway Ive found a win win im just gonna get lamin-ex for the fogs in yellow rice or not it will look good on shadow blue.

lilzim

Passed Driver's Ed
Yellow fogs aren't ricey. I actually think they look rally. Speaking of, I'm dying to find a way to get some Rallyarmor mudflaps on my GTI. To each his own.