GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOUTH TEXAS ROLL CALL

210_thumper

Passed Driver's Ed
sup veryone!! hey guys CCM12 roll call starting.........NOW!!! ne one want to meet up and roll out??? going a some interest from the San Antonio Imports forum....but im looking for some clean dubbs to roll out and show them how South Texas DUBBS roll......

http://www.facebook.com/events/229875107089917/?ref=ts

there is the facebook event page i started.....

marcelo929

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey yea_buddy im pretty sure i just saw you in your beetle. Was on De Zavala on my way o Medical Dr and I saw a black beetle with stickers on the rear. Exhaust sounded different so I'm guessing it was the GHL. Nice beetle, cleanest one ive seen so far

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
sup veryone!! hey guys CCM12 roll call starting.........NOW!!! ne one want to meet up and roll out??? going a some interest from the San Antonio Imports forum....but im looking for some clean dubbs to roll out and show them how South Texas DUBBS roll......

http://www.facebook.com/events/229875107089917/?ref=ts

there is the facebook event page i started.....

You should go to the Annual photoshoot on Saturday. See the topic in the Texas area.

210_thumper

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey yea_buddy im pretty sure i just saw you in your beetle. Was on De Zavala on my way o Medical Dr and I saw a black beetle with stickers on the rear. Exhaust sounded different so I'm guessing it was the GHL. Nice beetle, cleanest one ive seen so far

yea probably was... thanks man

marcelo929

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted black gti with wheels and stickers on side windows in promontory pointe here in san antonio. Anyone here?

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
^^^Congrats^^^

Post a pic or two of your new baby :)

Tomato

marcelo929

Passed Driver's Ed
"El Jale" from the370z.com? ^^^

GTI TONY 0900

Yes. i got the tweeter and the mid bass components in the front and in the rear only the mids with coaxial tweeters i got two 600, 10'' subs by db the components are also db s6 if im not mistaken.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
Taking delivery of my Candy White GTi tomorrow... RGV area

nice to know of another CW in the RGV, congrats on the new car!

Thats too bad about d'tronics. They did a good job on a DB system in my old jeep wrangler. I had no idea about issues with the feds.

@EMC.. yall left a card on my windshield a few months ago at the UTPA gym parking lot.. never got in contact with yall though. I hung out with some of the volkspeed guys for a while, Julio hooked me up with the APR tune and a few other goodies.