GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aggressive Forum Moderating

Skivvy9r

Ready to race!
Hi, I see the mods have been busy moving threads out of the General discussions area to more specific yet less active sub-forums, eight so far today. Moderators, do what you think you need to do, but aggressive moderating will ruin this platform for open discussion. And moving threads to the wrong sub-forums is simply unhelpful. Like a discussion on squealing water pumps in 2012s moved to Oils & Fluids/Servicing and a thread started by someone trying to show off their new car moved to Photos, Spyshots, Video & Media. I expect I'll get probation or banned for questioning moderator decisions, but they will ruin this forum if they continue to aggressively banish threads from the general discussions forum.

fr4c

Ready to race!
You're complaining because threads are being moved to the appropriate sections?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
/thread moved to "Off Topic Lounge".

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion

Al Bundy slap.

Oh shit son.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
"aggressive moderating" and "www.golfmk6.com"???

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
aggressive? took them a few days to actually move the threads lol

i've been on forums where shit gets deleted and you get banned for something dumb...

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
This forum is very very laid back when it comes to moderators. The fact that you think you'll get banned because of this thread is proof enough that you have no idea how lenient try are here.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I love this forum, It doesn't have "aggresive moderating" at all. The moderators are actually pretty lenient. For example we have a "vs" section where vortex will ban you right away if you post any vid of street racing, and delete your posts if it has any street racing content. I'm not saying street racing is a good thing but at least this forum is lenient enough to let those who are interested in that topic at least talk about it. For me golfmk6>vwvortex.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Dood, when did you accumulate so much posts. I can't even make top 10

Lol I saw that too. He's definately the most active member on here I wonder if he would be a good mod. Lol jk