GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FYI: Uber-stealth Floor mount boxes on sale through August

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Well, i just thought i would let everyone know I put the mkv-mkvi floor mount boxes on sale for the summer.

They are confirmed fitment in both the mkv and mkvi

Also, i just wanted to thank everyone on this form and golfmkv.com for supporting me and letting me produce these boxes for over 2 yrs now.

There ae currently 100+ floor mount boxes in use, and you guys made it happen

mylesw42

Ready to race!
Is there an output for a sub on the Dynaudio system? I've never looked at the amp under the driver side seat.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
i will not be there, but i only charge 25$ to ship to canada, via either fedex ground, or USPS, your choice, so shipping should not be an issue. Ans as always, its a "gift" to my fellow vw enthusiest

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
no sub output, but its east to tap the input wires going into the amp for a LOC (line out converter), dont do it after the amp, as the amp has the crossovers built in and you wont get a good , unaltered signal for the sub

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
here are some pics

Tecni

Ready to race!
Stupid question but is there a subwoofer output on the back of the non-dynaudio headunit to feed the amp and power this subwoofer?

stylistic

Passed Driver's Ed
Stupid question but is there a subwoofer output on the back of the non-dynaudio headunit to feed the amp and power this subwoofer?

Nope. You'll either have to tap into the harness or the speaker wires and install an LOC and then go from there. That, along with wiring the amp to the battery.

I'd recommend purchasing another wiring harness so that if you ever wanna switch back to stock you can do it quickly and cleanly. Try searching eBay for a SOT-976 wiring kit. It's meant a bluetooth adapter but you can easily modify it for what you need. There should be a few UK vendors that have it.