GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R20 Conversion

intense

Passed Driver's Ed
Guys, it looks bloody good ! More pics coming.

Any other conversions out there ? Pls. share yr experience. It wasn't as easy as a direct fit but thanks for X-Tune which did a great job in the conversion.

Keep you guys posted. :thumbup:

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
o0o0o0 very interesting :)

GTI Joe

Passed Driver's Ed
o_O

didn't you like the GTI look?

I think the GTI is more pretty than the R....the R reminds me of some "unofficially-body-tuned" Golf...

nevertheless you deserve all my ammiration since you put in such a work!

I wish you and your GTR / RTI / GTI-R the best of luck ;)

intense

Passed Driver's Ed
R

The front fog lights are DRL white lights. I was worried at first of it being yellow lights but thank god it's not.

gommie

This look awesome! So R20 front bumper fit perfectly on MK6 GTI? I got my front bumper ripped and been told it need to be replaced. Maybe I should put R20 bumper on it. How much does this cost compare to the original GTI bumper?

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Not to be a jerk...but...your sig says you have APR Stage 2, with Carbonio intake? I dont see the intake in your pic. Is that your car in the pic, or someone elses? Just curious.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Not to be a jerk...but...your sig says you have APR Stage 2, with Carbonio intake? I dont see the intake in your pic. Is that your car in the pic, or someone elses? Just curious.

Ooh you jerk :eek:

lol. In for the response.

intense

Passed Driver's Ed
Carbonio

It's ok bro, i knew that question would come. I sold mine to a friend of mine.
Now, waiting for my new to come in by next week.

Cheers

intense

Passed Driver's Ed
Quick Up-dates

Hi, guys,

Just a quick up-date from my phone. It's almost done just waiting for the paint shop to finish off the headlight washer caps.

Did not use the ori R side skirts as it is way too expensive, so opted for Caractere which looks even better.

For the rear, i just changed the R lights but no rear valence as the millteks i have on looks as good on a ori GTI valence.

It was worth the wait as it changes the look of the car.

You can check more pics at X-Tune Sdn. Bhd. in facebook. My friends pasted the no. plate to a Euro plate as it is their business forum.

Cheers and good luck with your mods. :w00t: