GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents Waterfest 16!

DvS21

Ready to race!
how long do you think the wait would be to go stage 1?

+1 on this. I'm autoXing in the morning, but I would like to do a couple 1/4 mile passes with the software in the afternoon.

dubin'lovin'

Ready to race!
quick question arin. Next week like friday i'm going to be putting in my new downpipe. I already have apr stage 1 software, but no intake yet. Should i go to a apr dealer the day i install the downpipe to go to stage 2, or can i wait the day and do it at waterfest.

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
Ill be getting chipped too!

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
APR, are you guys doing any on-site installation other than ECU flash? I will be getting flashed, but I'm thinking about purchasing a Down pipe as well....

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
Thanks!

rm5

only doing the intake on site.

icemngti, I'd just get flashed at the dealer so you don't have to wait in line.
How much for the Carbonio intake? I already have the ecu done, also is there any Hp gain or is it only eye/ear candy.
Thanks
Oh and the APR chip :thumbup:

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
I can't wait! I'll be picking up the Carbonio when I go on Saturday, and I'll probably wait in line to get my ECU flashed to stage 2.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
How much for the Carbonio intake? I already have the ecu done, also is there any Hp gain or is it only eye/ear candy.
Thanks
Oh and the APR chip :thumbup:

The intake is on sale for $269 and we saw massive HP increases. Between an average of 12 runs (6 with the carbonio intake and 6 with the stock intake) the carbonio stage 1 intake system picked up around 23 hp at the wheels towards redline over the stock intake on stage 1 programming.

surrealchemist

Ready to race!
Posted this in the thread in the other section. Thought I would ask here in case that one gets overlooked:

If I am going on Sunday only is there a time I should be there by to make sure my car gets done, or is it no big deal?