View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #10
Sauce118
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2010 VW GTI (6spd White)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGTI View Post
More reason for me to hold off on upgrading the ios on my iPhone.

So doesn't currently work with the APR Bluetooth dongle and connecting to external USB DAC/ AMPS for headphones seem to be problematic as well.

Hopefully APR gets the app updated in a timely manner.

Somewhat off topic however companies like Oppo, Audioquest, and Mojo have been trying to fix their USB DAC/ AMP iPhone compatibility issues for at least 1 year with little success... hopefully this isn't the same with the APR bluetooth dongle as well.
Before I made this thread, I was researching to see if maybe it was something I was doing (that I didn't know I was doing) or if I could do something differently to make it work, etc. I came across a thread on vortex years back when the dongle first came out and the same thing happened. I followed the thread to the end and it took apr literally almost a year to get it "updated" and working properly. APR blamed it on apple, saying that they submitted their data in time, but apple still didn't do their part. I am the furthest thing from a programmer so I have no idea what that all entails, but I just hope it doesn't take them that long this time.

I do eventually wanna port and polish my turbo and run custom eurodyne software, but I am not ready to do this yet cuz my GTI is my daily. But if this doesn't get sorted out it looks like I might be doing that sooner rather than later.
2010 GTi 6mt: Candy White: CTS K04 W/APR v3.12: AQUAMIST HFS-4 v3.1 W/M Direct Port: Peloquin LSD: Wilwood BBK: CTS Downpipe: Beluga CatBack: ARM Motorsports FMIC: CTS CAI: CTS BOV Kit: RSR Clutch: CTS Charge Pipes: Fluidampr Pulley: Koni Coilovers: WALK Kit: SPM Full Mounts: DieselGeek SS w/ bushings: Eurosport Front & Rear Strut Bar: STERN Brace: HID's: 'R' Grill: Various Cosmetics GT3073 BUILD IN PROGRESS!!!
Sauce118 is offline   Reply With Quote