GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
echostage?

How is that place? So envious of the pull Glow has. Armin Oct 4 in DC ughh man if only i didnt have class on friday id make the trip down.

Yea echostage. Its pretty sweet. The layout it perfect. Bars line the sides from front to back and the private tables are up behind that. Last night was opening night there and they were going for a "soft opening" but it was a great show. They opened a little late but it was pretty much seamless. I have a few pics and vids from the show on my iphone but I cant wait for glow to post their pics. Sander was insane as well as Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano. SJ and RM took over for Sander after his 2 hour set and blew the place up.

We want to go back for Armin but its almost a 2 and a half hour drive from down here in Va so were going to wait for Tiesto. Echostage has such a great vibe.
Glow posted a video on there facebook, if you havent seen it. http://www.facebook.com/ClubGlow

09vdubgti

Banned
Oh god cant believe you're going to go see tiesto instead of Armin....

Tiesto is such a weak dj now, dont see how he has such a strong following.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion

Its more about timing than who it is. There both great in my opinion but I cant make the trip back to DC that soon. Tiesto is there my last day of finals so its the perfect way to start off christmas break on my way back to Jersey.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I just found a few more videos from Sander on youtube. God that was a blast!

09vdubgti

Banned
Its more about timing than who it is. There both great in my opinion but I cant make the trip back to DC that soon. Tiesto is there my last day of finals so its the perfect way to start off christmas break on my way back to Jersey.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion....anyways, did they have lasers?

09vdubgti

Banned

09vdubgti

Banned
this was pretty cool...the ending though....

might actually buy the poster and give it as a gift...

Last edited:

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion

you cant really say that. tiesto isnt affraid to mix it up and explore with his music. ex. close collab with skrillex he is currently involved with. im more of a house dude, so tiesto all the way for me. armin is good and i respect him, but ill rather watch tiesto over armin. he was and currently is one of the top dj's in the world. ive seen armin and tiesto both live more then once, so i stand by my opinion.

09vdubgti

Banned
you cant really say that. tiesto isnt affraid to mix it up and explore with his music. ex. close collab with skrillex he is currently involved with. im more of a house dude, so tiesto all the way for me. armin is good and i respect him, but ill rather watch tiesto over armin. he was and currently is one of the top dj's in the world. ive seen armin and tiesto both live more then once, so i stand by my opinion.

:bellyroll::bellyroll:

Like I said man, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The fact that he's doing a collab with skrillex isnt even remotely groundbreaking and isnt even exploring anything. They both play electro/progressive with skrillex being more with dubstep. Gouryella now that,THAT was an epic collaboration.

Exploration, nah man deff don't agree with that. Have you listened any of old school tiesto mixes? Back in the day the guy was bar none the best. Playing house music, real house music, to techno, tech house and blending it all with trance. He went from playing Robbie rivera, to Armin to Daft Punk to Frank Biazzi all in one set, That is exploration.

like i'll say again, its your own opinion. If you like it then thats all that matters.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
So we had our annual inventory last night. Worst planning for it in the several years I have work there. We normally got out at around 11~midnight. This year, pretty much ~2am if not slightly later. :paddle:

09vdubgti

Banned
I used to work doing Loss Prevention, I always hated inventory nights. I didn't even do anything.

But I have some very exciting (to me) news...Last night I posted some pictures of my car in the TCL (not VW friendly) and they said "Normally I would say its too low, But this car is just about perfect"....I feel somewhat complete with my life now.

Status
Not open for further replies.